Friendship Madness

A request from a certain moonwalker who constantly bugged me about it! ;-; Out of love  <3

Three part special

1991

Three years going strong in your relationship with Michael

Three years going strong in your relationship with Michael. The bond with the two of you is unbreakable. You've never been so happy. Michael is your everything. You wouldn't think of anyone better.

Though your relationship with him is amazing, but secretive. You kept your relationship on the down low far too long. At first, you thought that idea was perfect; because you really did not want the publicity Michael had. But as he became more well known and hotter, you felt as if you want the world to know that he's yours.

Lately, Michael has been hanging around with Madonna, another well known artist. You couldn't say you were jealous of her friendship with Michael... but people are thinking that they're dating. And that's a complete lie.

You're in the kitchen making yourself a sandwich when Michael, out of nowhere, grabbed your waist. "Hello, my beautiful girlfriend." Michael kissed your cheek. You giggled, enjoying the embrace he's giving. "Hey, sexy." "That sandwich looks mighty tasty." he said, drooling over it. "It does... and it's all mine." "Can I at least have one bite?" "Michael... aren't you a vegetarian?" you asked, walking to the bar table. As usual, he followed behind.

"This is an exception. Plus.. I eat you all the time." Michael said. His last comment almost made you choke. "Michael... I'm eating!" you laughed. "Don't act like you don't like it when I feast you out, girl." he smirked. "I'm not! Just.. that was unexpected." you said, sipping your water. "Expect the unexpected. Now can I have a bite? Please?" Michael asked again. You gave him a blank look, taking another bite of your sandwich. "No..." you answered. Michael scoffed, jokingly. "Well fine, then. I have to go out anyway."

"Where are you going?" you asked, being nosy. "I need to buy an outfit for the Academy Awards tomorrow night." he said. "Oh... why you didn't tell me? I would've come with you." "Awe, that's sweet of you, but I asked Madonna if she wanted to go with me." he said. Did he just day Madonna?

You couldn't help but feel offended. "Really? You know.. you and Madonna have been hanging out a lot lately." "She's my friend. What do you expect, Y/N?" "Oh, I don't know... my boyfriend asking me to go shopping instead of his 'friend'." you said. "What's wrong with that?" Is this dude clueless? "I'm your girlfriend.. and you chose her over me to go shopping?" you asked, getting upset.

"What's the big deal, Y/N? It's not like we go shopping all the time. Cause we don't." "Fine... whatever. Have fun with your friend." you said, ending the conversation.

"

Ok.. I'll just call her and say that I'll go by myself." Michael said. "Why would you do that?" "Because to me.. my girlfriend seems jealous about Madonna being my friend." he argued. "I am not jealous." you lied.

"Then you shouldn't have a problem with me going shopping with Madonna." "Then why are you still here? Go! Have fun!" you said, getting up from your seat.

"I don't know what your deal is.. but hopefully by the time I get back, your attitude is different." he said. "K, daddy. Obviously you can't take a fucking hint." you said, rolling your eyes.

"See.. I knew it. Cause you curse when you're mad. What did I do?" Michael questioned. "Absolutely nothing, my dear." you smiled. "Y/N... stop with the bullshit." "Whatever do you mean, Michael? There's no bullshit on my side of the situation. I'm perfectly fine. Now have fun with Madonna." you said, sarcastically. He seriously can't take a hint!

"Know what? I will. But know this.. I don't understand why you are acting like a bitch all of a sudden-" "Hold the fuck up.. did you just call me a bitch?" you asked rather pissed.

"You know what I meant, Y/N." "Mhm, yeah. Whatever. I don't even know why your ass is still talking to me." you replied, irritated. "I just asked myself the same damn question. Cause right now, you're wasting my time and energy. So.. I will see you later." Michael grabbed his keys, leaving out the house.

"Asshole..." you shouted as you began to cry.