Michael's Comfort

One Shot

1987

You were packed and ready to go across Europe for Michael's upcoming Bad Tour

You were packed and ready to go across Europe for Michael's upcoming Bad Tour. You were extremely excited to see your baby on stage doing what he loves. Plus... this is your first time leaving America. "Oh, babe... I am so stoked that I get to come with you!" you cheered. "Yeah... this is going to be fun." Michael replied, although he wasn't really looking forward to it. Michael has told you about his bad experiences on planes. How he was afraid that the plane would crash and burn. How every time when the plane takes off or lands, his nerves were out of control. You felt sorry for what he's been through but being his loving girlfriend, you encouraged him to keep moving.

"Michael... I know you're scared about getting on the plane." "Scared? I'm not scared... I'm petrified..." he said. You gave the driver your suitcases, sliding into the limo. "Oh, Michael... I didn't know you were this scared." you grabbed his hand, looking at him. He placed his other hand on top of yours. "I am, but I'm doing for my fans. That's more important than me being a chicken." he replied. "Michael, you're not a chicken. You're just not a plane person. That's all. But... I'm happy to hear that." you kissed his lips. Michael smiled, bringing you closer to him. "Yeah... also I have my babygirl with me. That's all I need." he said kissing your forehead. You were delighted hearing that from him but you still felt as if he's still not 100%.

The limo arrived at the airport. Michael has rented a private plane just for you and him. As the limo stopped you felt Michael's body shake. You looked up at him a little concerned. "Are you sure about this, Michael? You are really shaken up." you asked him. Michael sighed nervously. "No... but I have to..." he said, getting out of the limo. You were right behind him. Michael grabbed your hand, not letting go. He took a deep breath before walking up the steps of the plane.

You took your seat right across from Michael. The look on his face defines terrified. You reached for his hand. "It's going to be okay, Michael. Trust me." you tried calming him. He nodded his head closing his eyes. "I'll be back." you said getting up. Michael glanced at you with tensed. "Where are you going?" he asked. You chuckled. "The lady's room, silly.... Chill!" you said. Michael chuckled, shaking his head. You kissed his cheek before heading to the restroom.

You closed and locked the door. You want to help him. But how? Come on, Y/N think... How can I keep Michael from worrying that the plane will fall and crash? I hate seeing him like this. You were thinking of a way to ease his nerves. Then a light bulb came at the top of your head. Luckily you're wearing a dress. You pulled down your laced panties removing them off. You folded your panties placing them in your purse. "This better work." you said to yourself. You adjusted your dress, opening the door.

You asked one of the flight attendants to give you and Michael some privacy. She smiled, closing the door behind her. You sat right next to Michael who's reading his book. "You okay?" you asked him. Michael was about to answer when he heard the plane about to take of. The airplane started to rumble moving across the airport. "Oh, boy... I can't do this... I can't.... I can't!!" he panicked. You climbed on top of him.

"Y/N... what are you doing?" he asked. You placed both hands on his face. "I'm trying to calm you down. Look at me... Look into my eyes." you ordered him. Michael had tears in his eyes, looking at you. He tried to squirm away, but you wouldn't let him.

"Michael, calm down.... Look at me... Take deep breaths.." you said. Michael tried his best to calm down, but the plane didn't help at all. "GET ME OUT OF HERE!! I NEEED TO GET OFF THIS PLANE!!" he shouted. You smashed your lips against his. His nerves were calmed a little, but not much. You pulled back. Taking your hands, you placed them on his belt. "Y/N... What-" "Just focus on me, Michael." you cut him off.

You pulled him out, stroking him off. You grabbed his hand, placing it on your slit. "Relax.... and focus on what we're doing." you moaned in a whisper. You heard little moans escape from his mouth. Michael continued to rub his hand across your spot. You removed his hand, straddling on him so when you slide down, he'll be inside you. Michael placed both hands on your waist keeping you steady. You lowered yourself on him. "Just relax, baby..." you moaned. Once he was all the way in, you began working your magic.

You slowly began grinding on him without looking away from his stare. You had your hands on both of his shoulder helping you take his length. "Oh God, Y/N... I love you so much." he breathed out. You smiled down at him. You leaned in to give him sweet and tender kiss. Your hands are now on his face as you continued to pleasure him. You bit your lip going a little faster. Michael wasn't thinking about the plane now. "Oh, you feel so good to me, Y/N..." Michael moaned, tilting his head back.

You noticed the plane is now in the air. You looked outside the window. "Michael... look..." you told him. He looked outside the window with you.

"How do you feel now?" you asked him. Michael brought your body to his. "I feel safe all because of you. Thank you.." he kissed your lips once more.

"Glad I can help... And now, there's nothing to be afraid of." you said.

"Oh... there's one thing I'm afraid of." he responded.

"And what is that?" you made a face.

"Afraid that the flight attendants might hear us."  he answered. He pulled you closer to him once more. You giggled, kissing his soft lips. From here on out... whenever Michael's ride an airplane, he has you to be his comfort.