Janet's Brother

Mini Series

6

"I want you to come with me

"I want you to come with me." Michael reached for your hand. Did I hear him correctly? Where does he want to take me? "Par-pardon?" you stuttered. Michael stepped closer to you, placing a hand on your cheek. Your eyes synced into his, wondering why he wants you to go with him. "Come with me.." he stated again. Um, is this the best time to go? I mean...

"Mic-" Michael's index finger was against your lip. "Don't ask... just come. I want to you to see something." he smirked. What about Janet? Your mom? Randy?... what if they suspect something? "Michael.... I don't know if I should.. Janet is probably asking what's taking so long." "Y/N... you worry to much." Michael said walking around to the driver side of his car. You looked at him confuse about what to do.

"Babygirl... we won't get in trouble.. I'm a grown man. I can go as I please." "But I'm 17... I can't." you argued. "But you're with me, right?" he raised a brow.  Ok, smart ass.. "What's your point?" you asked with an attitude. Michael giggled softly. "You're quite feisty... I like that." Is he flirting with me? Boy... "Michael... do you know how old I am?"

"Yes..."

"Do you know I'm not legal until the age of 18? Which I will be in a few months..."

"Technically... you're considered a young adult.... but. Yes... I know that." he said, quite agitated. Oh someone's getting a little upset...

"So... even though I'm 17, under age, and your sister's best friend.. you still want me to go with you?"

Michael laughed shaking his head. "For a 17 year old, you're really concern about certain things." That's it... I'm not going.

You started to walk back to the house.. "WAIT!" he shouted.

You stopped turning around. Michael
came up to you. "I'm sorry..." he took a hold of your hand.

"I know... you're worried about what just happened. But, let's not.. I like you, a lot. So come with me."

"But, you're 23.."

"I am. I'll be 24 in August." Michael said.

"You're legal... what we did is illegal. You can go to jail for this."

"You worry way too much. And it's not legal if you have consented... which you did." he chuckled. You rolled your eyes. Oh, shut up and go with him. You wanted him from the get go....

You had your head down looking at your feet. "I don't know, Michael."

"Maybe this will change your mind." Michael brought your body closer for a kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him down to you. Michael squeezed your butt as he continued to make out with you.

He pulled back admiring your beautiful face. His hands still on your waist. "Will you join me?" he asked.

If you keep kissing me like that.. hell yeah. You grinned from ear to ear.

"Ok..." you answered. Michael beamed with excitement.

"Another thing, to me... you're more than just an age. You'll understand what I mean." Michael opened the passenger side door for you. You smiled, getting in. He went around the other side getting in.

"Ready?" Michael asked.

"I don't know... I heard you were bad at driving.." you laughed. Michael scoffed as he drove off not realizing... Randy was watching through the window...