You're Late

Continuance

2

"Go upstairs... NOW!" Michael ordered giving you a death stare. You glared at him with disgust. "And do what exactly?" you paused. "Yeah... thought so." you scoffed walking pass him. You headed towards the kitchen with Michael right behind you. "You honestly think I'm playing, Y/N. When I say go upstairs... that's what I mean." he argued.

"What if I don't want to, Michael? Which I sure as hell don't. Then what you gonna do? Huh? Punish me like I'm some damn child? Take my car away? Dont give me any dick? Please... they invented toys for a reason." you said taking a sip of your water.

Michael snickered shaking his head at you. "You love making me mad, don't you? You do this on purpose." "But you don't? You're the one with the problem. I told you where I was. And I'm leaving at that. I don't care if you don't believe me." you said. He stepped closer to you once more.  "Michael... I love you. But you need to back the fuck up." you said getting a little antsy.

"I like the suggestion you made about punishing you. I think that's what I'm gonna do... " Michael caressed the side of your cheek. You were afraid of what he might do, you just stood there. "Now I asked you a few times to go upstairs... and you disobeyed my orders. So you know what I'm going to go?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

You stared at him with great fear on your face.

"I'm gonna show you that I'm not to be messed with. Oh, and I need to borrow some of your toys you hide in your underwear drawer. If you don't mind. Now... where's my belt?"