Her Lips

One Shot

1989

Michael's P.O.V

I'm seated across my beautiful girlfriend, Y/N playing checkers. It is her go and I'm waiting impatiently for her to make her move. "Can you go already?" I asked anxiously. She glared at me. "Be patient! Takes time! Plus, I want to win for a change!" she bickered.

I waved my hands in defeat, still waiting for her to go. I stared upon her figure. Concentrating where she should move her next piece. But there's one thing about Y/N that seems to trigger me. Her lips...

The way she bite down her bottom lip while examining the pieces on the checker board. So full and juicy. I licked my own lips as I feel myself becoming hot.

Y/N's lips are delicate and plump. Once in a while, her tongue would moisturize them, making it more difficult for me to control my urges. I imagined her lips against my own. So soft. So smooth. So mine. When I make love to her, her lips would be pressed against my ear as she moans for my affection.

I glanced down swiftly to see a bulge against my slacks. Mikezilla is in much need to breathe. Y/N looked at me with confusion on her gorgeous face. "Something wrong, babe?" she asked. Like she doesn't know. "Oh.. no. I'm fine. Make your move." I said crossing my legs.

Minutes past and it's still her turn. I don't mind because I get to be able to focus on those kissable lips of hers. She smirked to herself as she finally makes her move. That's it... attack mode.

She jumped over my red chips towards the edge. She slowly brought her face closer to mine. With one swift glance, Y/N whispered softly...

"King me...."

And so I did. By placing myself on top of her.