When He Cheats

Short Story

1988

You've just finished grocery shopping heading home to spend time with your hubby

You've just finished grocery shopping heading home to spend time with your hubby. For the past few weeks, you haven't spent any time with Michael. You felt like you're neglecting him. Luckily, your boss let you have the week off. So you'll have plenty of time with him!

Neverland...

You arrived at the house parking the car in the front. One of the servants helped you with the groceries while you headed upstairs to find your baby. "Michael!" you called. No answer. "Babe! I'm home!" you called again. No answer.

"Hey, Chad?" you called one if the butlers over. "Yes, Mrs. Jackson?" "Do you by any chance know where Michael may be?" you asked politely. "Uhh.. I remember him going to the studio.." "Which one?" "Here..." he answered. You smiled thanking him. Then you went off to find Michael.

At the studio...

"Michael!" you shouted. No answer. "Where the hell are you?" you asked to yourself. Suddenly you heard someone moaning... Is that.. Michael? You smirked to yourself knowing what he's doing. But your smirk faded away when you heard another moan... from a female.

You slowly walked to the door where Michael might be. "Oh yes!" you heard the girl moan. She sounds so familiar.. could that be Tatiana???

The door was slightly open. You carefully opened the door to see Tatiana... naked on top of Michael.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" you screamed making Tatiana jump off him. Michael turned around standing up. Tears flowed down your face... "Y/N... Wha- How? When did-" "SAVE IT!" you shouted.

You then glared at Tatiana who was terrified. "If I wasn't pregnant, I would drag your ass across the damn floor." you gritted your teeth.

"Y/N... baby." Michael came up to you. You pushed him away from you. "THE DAY I COME HOME EARLY IS THE DAY I CATCH MY HUSBAND OF TWO YEARS FUCKING A SO CALL FRIEND OF OURS...."

"Y/N... I can explain!" he tried to. You stared at him with hatred in your eyes. "Save the explanation... IT'S OVER!! FUCK YOU!" you said slapping him across the face making him fall. Mind you, he's naked.

You looked at Tatiana one final time, reminiscing what just happened.

"He's all yours..."  then you left with a broken heart.

I know.. I'm publishing a lot..  but these are newer stories I've written before I unpublished me book. Sorry, guys. 😭😂💜

And let me just say.. it was difficult not to drool over the gifs I've used. 😍