First

Sun rays beamed through your bedroom window as you're slumbering with your lover

Sun rays beamed through your bedroom window as you're slumbering with your lover. His arms wrapped around your body as you both are in the nude, enjoying the peace. Your eyes fluttered open with Michael being the first thing you see. He's still asleep with different strands of hair, covering most of his face. You giggled quietly, admiring how handsome he looks sleeping. He looks so peaceful. I'm lucky to have this man in my life. He's genuine, gentle, humorous. Not to mention sexy. God, I love him.... You leaned in, placing a small kiss amongst his little nose. Michael's eyes suddenly opened, startling you.

"Good morning to you, too." he grinned, kissing the top of your head. "Did you sleep well?" you asked, cuddling your body with his. "I did. Because I had you in my arms. You?" "Ditto..." you giggled, locking your fingers with his. You sighed in amazement, having a flashback about your encounter with Michael. Four and a half hours of love making you two made. The dozens of orgasms you had. The sweet moans from Michael's lips. But, your thoughts were rudely interrupted by the growl your stomach made. The growl was so loud, Michael heard it.

"Someone is hungry, I assume." Michael said, placing his hand over your stomach. "I am.. all that hard work from last night can make a girl hungry." you replied, playing with his messy curls. "Then... why don't we go downstairs and fix us some breakfast, hmm?" "I would... but I can't." you said. "And why not?" Confused Michael asked. "Who would have ever thought all that bouncing and rolling at the same time could make your whole body sore...." you answered. Yup... you couldn't move. You were stiff as a brick wall. Michael laughed, covering his embarrassed face. "Oh my gosh...."

You painfully sat up, adjusting the way you were sitting. "Ow.. sssss. This hurts. A lot!" you moaned in pain. "Oh, baby! I am so sorry... I did this to you. Could you ever forgive me?" Michael asked apologetically. "Michael..." you laughed. "... it's not partially your fault. No need to apologize." "But... I did this to you! Look at you! You can barely move! Oh, I'm such a horrible boyfriend!" he said dramatically. He's doing the most right now. But.. it's cute. "My God, babe! You're being dramatic." you laughed harder, holding your stomach. "See! You can't laugh without being in pain. That tears it. Today... I'm going to be your servant. I'll make sure you're happy... and comfy."

"Servant? Michael.... you don't even know how to use a dishwasher." you raised an eyebrow. "I can learn! And I'm not hearing no for an answer. So stay here, I'll make breakfast." he got out of bed, putting on his robe. "On second thought... why not we just wait and skip breakfast?" you tried convincing him. "You just said you were hungry, Y/N. And being your servant, I'm making you breakfast in bed." "That's so sweet of you, Michael. But for you being my servant, I ask you not to. Besides, I'm not hungry anymore." you argued, giggling.

Michael turned around, giving you a look. "What's wrong with me cooking breakfast?" "Mikey.... I've tasted your cooking. That's one of the things you're not good at. Hate to break it to you." you confessed. He gasped, having his hand against his chest.  "Well... I have you know, my personal chef taught me everything about cooking. And I can make a mean ass French Toast. Now, relax while I make you breakfast." "I rather have your sausage for breakfast." you replied, smirking. "The same sausage that basically paralyzed half of your body?" "Hey... not my fault your parents took time making you." you shrugged. "Leave my parents out of this. I don't need to hear how they created me." he covered his ears.

"Sorry, babe." you said, innocently. "I'll accept your apology after you try my French Toast." he said, leaving the room. "BUT... MIKE-" "YOU'RE GONNA TRY IT, DAMMIT!!" he shouted. You groaned with annoyance, laying back down. Hopefully, he doesn't kill me with poison. You thought to yourself.

One hour later...

"What do you think?" Michael asked, watching you try the food he prepared. You're in shock as you try the first piece. "This... is really good. I'm impressed." you said, taking another bite. "Guess I can add cooking into the things I'm good at." he grinned. "Hmmm. Anybody can make French Toast." you said. "Y/N... admit it. I'm good at what I do." "Other than singing, dancing, and 'cooking'... what else are you good at?" you asked, enjoying his cooking.

Michael came up to your ear as he whispered. "Making you scream my name, making you cum..." he gently pressed his hand on your thighs, which are swollen. You jumped, wincing in pain. "...making you not being able to stand on your own feet." His lips were pressed against your warm cheek. Not now, Michael! I'm very.. very.. very sore.

"Well, you're telling the truth on that one." you cleared your throat. For a few moments, you were silently eating your food. Michael on the other hand, had something in his mind. You wondered what he's thinking. "Something on your mind, babe?" you asked, sipping on your orange juice. "Huh? Oh.. no." Michael quickly answered. "Nah... spill it, Michael." you demanded.

"I want to know... my performance last night... am I better than the other guys you've been with?" he questioned. You're surprised he asked you that question... but he should know the truth.

"Yes.. you are." you said. Michael smiled, biting his lip. "I am?" "You are... you're also my first." you confessed. Michael looked at you, wide-eyed. You blushed with embarrassment. "I know.. it's humiliating." you said, holding your head down. To your surprise, Michael pulled you in for a tender kiss.

"I think it's absolutely beautiful for a woman your age to wait until she has found the right one you give him herself. And I'm honored that you chose me." Michael said sincerely. His words warmed your heart, letting you know that what you did was the right choice. "That's because you mean everything to me. I love you, Michael." you said, caressing his face. Michael placed his head on yours, smiling.

"I love you more, Y/N. And you're my first, too."

Knowing that you were his first made you love him even more.

Question: What are some truth or dare questions I can use for a future update? Comment or pm. Thanks!