Janet's Brother

Mini Series
7

The little road to Michael's secrecy was oddly quiet

The little road to Michael's secrecy was oddly quiet. Your head was facing the car window as you sat there, silently thinking about what's to come. I can't believe this is happening. Maybe this is a mistake. Ugh I can't stop now... where is this dude taking me? You turned your head to face Michael whose eyes are on the road. Thankfully.

You couldn't stop thinking about the kiss Michael shared with you. Lips soft and smooth. Hand big and strong groping your small petite body. Your panties were a little damp after that encounter you had with him. Wondering if he would go a little further... you know... sex. But knowing like Michael, he's a gentleman. Is he still a virgin? That question triggered through your brain.

Few minutes later... Michael parked the car. "Ok... here we are." he said pulling the key out of the ignition. "Where are we?" you asked afraid to get out of the car. "A magical place where I make music." he answered getting out of the car. He ran around the other side to open the door for you. You blushed forming goosebumps across your body. "Milady..." he grasped your hand helping you out. It's sad to say... I'm in love. You're in front of a very tall building. You looked unimpressed. "This is quite the magical place, Michael." you said. Michael giggled. "Relax, girl. It's the studio. Come on..." he grabbed your hand taking you inside his 'magical place'.

Inside the building...

Michael unlocked the door making a path for you to go in. Pitched black, Michael motioned his hand across the wall, looking for the light switch. Soon as he found it, you mind blew out the door. "Wow.." you gasped softly. Michael watched you carefully as you explored the room. "From the facial expression you're making, I assume that you are amazed." he giggled. "I'm more than amazed, this is incredible!" you smiled admiring the view. "It's like my second home to me. I come here for some alone time and just... be me."

You felt your heart flutter through your chest hearing him speak. His voice is like a sweet melody helping a baby to go to sleep. "How often do you come here?" you questioned. "Practically every single day... I hardly ever come home. I really don't have a reason to be there." he explained. "Really? Well.. I'm sorry to hear that." "Don't be... cause since you're here for the summer, I'll have a reason to come home. Other than my mom and Janet." he said blushing.

"Crap! Janet! She's probably wondering where we're at!" "Y/N... for a seventeen year old, you worry over the littlest things." Michael laughed sitting down. "Well, unlike you, someone needs to be worried." you argued. "Look, I wanted to surprise you with the song you named for me. Is that bad?" Michael questioned crossing his arms.

He's finished with the song? Hasn't even been 24 hours! "Y-you did?" "I did... here sit next to me." he said scooting a chair up closer to where he's sitting. You hesitated for a bit before making your way to the chair. "Don't worry.... I don't bite." he joked. You giggled looking away from his cuteness. "At least not yet...." he mumbled.

"Did you say something?" you asked...

"Oh... no... Just listen to this..." he stated playing his track.

Mhm... you ain't slick..

Sry... so short. Try to make it better. ❤❤💀