Chapter 31

Kate's POV
I feel a little dizzy lately and worse I've been throwing up every morning. When I wake up this morning, I straight go into the loo to throw up. William is knocking on the door, "Kate honey, are you okay?" After I gathering myself up, "I'm okay honey. I'm just fine," I reassure him. "Really? Doesn't seem like it to me, are you throwing up again?" How does he know?

I open the door to let my husband in. "Whoa Kate, you look terrible!" Wills says. "I'm fine, I'm just a little dizzy that's all!" I say patting his knee. "I need to bring you to the hospital," Willis says. "Honey, but..." I say. "No buts, come along now!" he says as he carefully leads me out of our room. Until the main gate of the palace, Wills tells Joe to take us to the hospital.

*AT THE HOSPITAL*
Kate's POV
After checking up, the doctors come to greet both of us. " Your Highnesses..." I say "Please call us Catherine and Wills," The doctors say "Catherine, congratulations! You're going to be a mum and Wills I bet you're a great dad to your future daughter or son," I can't believe that I'm pregnant my first child with Wills! Everyone in Britain will be excited! What is the gender you may ask, you'll have to wait first! We're keeping it as a secret until my little prince or princess is born.

'Thanks doc!" Wills thanks the doctor. After the doctor left, Wills pulls me into a kiss. "We're going to be parents!" he exclaims excitedly. "We have to keep you two from the press, they want to know every detail of our unborn child," Wills says as he pats my tummy. Well since I'm pregnant with my first child and I want to keep him or her safe especially from the press so yeah I do need some protection, but not too many body guard.

As you all know, I like to keep everything simple even though I'm a royal. "Wills, Joe will do the protection," I say. "Okay, it's that what you want. I'm going to call your parents the great news," Wills says as he takes out his phone to call my parents. Maybe I can give Katelyn a surprise, after all she is going to a teen aunt soon!

William's POV
I'm going to be a Dad! I'm really excited! I take out my phone from my pocket and call Harry's number. I bet he will be very excited that he is going to be an uncle to my little prince or princess and Katelyn, well, she is going to be an awesome aunt when the baby arrives.

*BACK AT THE PALACE*
Prince Harry's POV
Katelyn and I are playing a game of catch. She is really good! If I do say so myself. We go to our favourite spot of the Palace where Katelyn will use her powers to entertain us both. After we are done playing, she will unfreeze until there is no more ice left. Suddenly, I feel a vibration in my pocket, I take out the phone and check the caller's ID. It's William.

Wills: Hey Harry, I have some great news for you! But I need to give our sister a surprise when you two come to the hospital.

Hmm, why would my brother be in the hospital?

Harry: Wills, why are you in the hospital?

Wills: Because Catherine is pregnant!

Catherine is pregnant? That's wonderful! I'm going to be an uncle to my niece or nephew. I'm very happy for the both of them!

Harry: Congratulations bro! Katelyn will be thrilled with the news.

Wills: You betcha!

Harry: I'll see you then! I'll get dressed and get Katelyn. Bye!

Wills: Bye!

*PHONE CONVERSATION ENDS*

After Wills and I hung up, I run back to the field to get my sister. "Hey sis, you better go in and change because we're going to the hospital," I say as we're walking in to the palace. "Why?" Katelyn ask with a questioning look on her face. "You'll see," as I wipe off the sweat from her forehead. Although she is teenager, sometimes she needs love from her big brothers.