Chapter 25

Wiliiam's POV

Charlotte replies me that the Palace will verify the proposal that Katelyn made ealier and it's on BBC right now. The news reader says "Soon-to-be crown Princess Katelyn proposes that the media should focus on her Royal duties and special ocassions only. A source tells BBC that Katelyn is just a normal teen like anyone else and the Palace's sceretary, Charoltte tells us that the 16-year-old tells the media need to put this at a stop immediately. We will be right back with the sports update,"

Finally, some peace for Katelyn ! "How long are you staying here ?" asks Katelyn. "Well the three of us will stay at the British Council until Kate and I head for our Southeast Asia tour later this month (September 2012- Kate and Will visited Malaysia - my country). "Okay, you can visit me at anytime you want," says Katelyn. "Splendid ! We want to make sure you are safe from the press," Harry says. "I'm going to be fine, don't worry!" Katelyn says as she dosen't wants us to worry about her.

"Okay, if you say so. If you something happens to you, call one of us immediately," I say. "Sure, I will tell my family immediately," Katelyn says. Well, our work here is done ! Back to the British Council.

Katelyn's POV

School is going on smoothly as normal. Whenever I pass by the halls, the students are whispering among themselves. I wonder why ? A mean girl, Lyiana and her cheer leading friends are appraoching me. Lyiana always calls me "Nerd Princess" because I always bring a book around wheever I go in school. Just a book, she calls me "Nerd Princess" how weird is that ? But I decide to ignore that mean name that she gives me since my first year in high school.

"Hey Nerd Princess!" Lyiana calls.

"Yes ? Anything ?" I say in a polite manner. I'm having ice cream because it's break time.

"Are you really, really Princess ?" she asks, oh no, she can't be !

"Um no," I deny because as a Royal you should hide your identity whenever you are having your personal life. I register my name as Katelyn Wales NOT Her Royal Highness Princess Katelyn of Wales.

"No?" she asks.

"Yup, no !" the ice cream that I'm eating, I spread all over her cheer leading out fit which makes the crowd goes wild ! "Sorry L, I may be the future Queen of the UK but you are the one who feels sorry about yourself !" I say licking the ice cream and walk away with my three BFFs. "Principal Gulpta, see what Katelyn did to me," she complains to the Principal.

"Oh honey,I'm so sorry !" But it didn't help at all ! Pay back, Lyiana !

*A MONTH LATER*

It's October, everyone in Hollywood Arts are as busy as a bee to prepare the final exam which is just a few weeks time so my friends and I decides to study after school in the library. Like I said before, when it comes to exam, the four usually hang out in the school library. And the final day of the exam, we have to put on a play- that's the toughest part !

*WEEKS LATER*

All the exams are over and the last day is the play ! I invite the gang over to watch me on stage performing. Cool isn't it ?

Niall's POV

The gang and I are on our way to watch Katelyn perform for the first time ! She's been practising all day, I bet she is the best of the best !

Her play is about a Princess trying to find her true herself but then she realizes that her attitude shows her true self. She's playing the lead role. After I watch a few play, her turn is up ! Katelyn puts her drama attitude on stage and oh boy it blows me away !

After the final performance, the teacher comes to the stage and announce the results. "All right folks, the moment you have all been waiting for. The winner of this year's play is A True Princess by Katelyn and comapny. Congratulations to the winning team !" Katelyn and her friends go up the stage to receive the prize.

She wink at me and the gang. That's my sister ! The next day, the results are out ! Katelyn scores straight As in her exam ! Well done sis ! "Niall, your sister did a great job in her exam," Sikowitz, Katelyn's acting teacher tells me. Katelyn smiles with pride !