Chapter 9

Katelyn's POV

The summer holidays are here, as the school bells rings, all the students are jumping up for joy. I have my summer plans. This summer I'm going home back to Buckingham Palace to live with my Royal Family for three months. And more Princess lessons along the way! I stand the school gate with my friends as usual. "Hey Katelyn, I hear that you are going to stay at Buckingham Palace during the summer holidays right?" Crystal asks.

I nod my head "Yes, I am Crystal but more Princess lessons along the way," Can I do this? I think to myself. A honk breaks my thoughts and to my surprise it's Willam, Kate and Harry. That's odd, aren't they suppose to be at the British Council packing? Harry screens down the window "C'mon Princess, hop in!" he says. I grab my bag and I say goodbye to my friends before hopping into the car.

"Hi guys," I greet them as I hop into the car. "Katelyn, are you ready for Buckingham Palace?" Kate asks. "I'm more than ready!" I say in high spirits. "So when are we leaving?" I ask. Harry tells me tonight we are leaving.

"Wait, tonight ?" I ask. Harry nods his head. I tell him I have not pack my things yet. "Don't worry Katelyn. We'll drive you home first. Then, we'll pick you up at 7.00 pm, okay?" Harry says. "Sure thing, bro!" I say. William tells me to wear a bit formal because I'm going back to meet my father and step-mother whom my father wed her in the year of 2005. I was the age of 10 back then.

Niall's POV

The summer holidays are here! I can't wait to hangout with my boys again and we will have a tour with Big Time Rush. I won't be hanging out with Katelyn because she's going home today, so that means I get to see her after the summer holidays.

"Hey Niall," Katelyn greets me as she opens the door. "Hey sis, you're going home today ?" I ask. She nods her head in the term of 'yes'. Katelyn runs up stairs and start to pack her stuff for England. I'm gonna to miss my sister although we are not related, my love for her as a brother won't change.

I'm still deep in my thoughts until a door bell sound is heard. I get up from the couch and open the door, Big Time Rush standing infront the porch. "Hey, c'mon in!" I say. "Kendall wants to see Katelyn before she leaves for London," Logan says. I totally understand what Logan is talking. "You guys wait here, I'll get Katelyn," I say running up stairs.

Katelyn's POV

I'm doing a double-check to make sure everything is pack. Niall knocks on my door, "Katelyn, c'mon down, you have a special visitor,"

"In a minute," I say. I zip up my suitcase and go down stairs. To my surprise, Big Time Rush is here. That's odd, they usually don't come during this time. "Hi guys, what are you doing here?" I ask with a confuse look. "We just want to say have a safe journey to London. We are really going to miss you," James says. I see a quiet Kendall standing, I know that expression when it comes to departure.

"Kendall, follow me," I grab Kendall's arm and bring him to our usual date spot every weekend. "Hey, are you sad because I'm leaving for England?" I ask. Kendall nod his head and pull me into a hug. I listen to his beating heart beat one last time before I leave. We pull away for a moment, Kendall kisses me on the lips and eventually I kiss him back. Finally, our first official kiss that I've been waiting for!

"Kendall, I don't know our first kiss would be so romantic!" I say.

"Me either," Kendall says kissing me one more time.

He holds my hand on the way home and I notice Joe's car has already arrived. William and Kate must be in there by now waiting for me. Oh no, I'm late!

William's POV

Today Katelyn is flying home with us since the Summer holidays are here. Kate and I waiting patiently for Katelyn to come back from the park with her date, Kendall. As the door opens, we see Katelyn and Kendall are holding hand-in-hand. That explains Kendall really,really loves my little sister every much just like Kate and I.

"Hey Katelyn, you ready?" I ask. "Yeah,I'm ready !" she says. I ask Joseph to take Katelyn's suitcase. Before we say goodbye, we thank and BTR for taking care of our Katelyn. I put one hand on Katelyn's shoulder and tell her it's time to leave before we miss our Royal Flight tonight. While we are on our way to the British Council, I can see Katelyn is sad leaving her beloved town where she grows up there.

"Katelyn, don't be sad. You still have us," I try to comfort Katelyn but nothing seem to happen, Katelyn is really homesick. I ask Kate to comfort Katelyn. She sits beside Katelyn, "Katelyn, honey, we know you are sad leaving your beloved small town. Everything will be alright!" Kate comforts Katelyn. I see a tear pouring down from Katelyn's face.

Katelyn cries for awhile and she's to her self again. I know it all because Niall told me and Kate everyhing about Katelyn's attitude as a normal teenage girl. We just want to give Katelyn the happiest memory in London.

We arrive at the British Council an hour later. "We're here Princess," I say. Katelyn is still down in the dumps, I hope she'll be fine once we leave for London. "Hey big bro, sis-in-law," Harry greets us as we enter in. "Hey Katelyn, what's wrong?" Harry bends down to Katelyn's level. I tell Harry, Katelyn's sad because she has to leave her hometown where she grows up.

"Hey, you still have us. We will make you the happiest memory in London," Harry says "Give me a smile please? I don't want my sister to be sad on her red letter day," Katelyn smiles, I'm glad Harry's here to cheer our Princess up.

Kate's POV

"Kate, you take Katelyn to choose her outfit. We'll wait right here." Willam says. "C'mon Katelyn," I ask Katelyn to follow me. She slowly follows behind me, I pick a green dress with long sleeves and green it's her favourite colour. "Is this for me ?" Katelyn asks, someone is back to her old self again! "Yeah, we pick this one especially for you!" I say.

"Thanks Kate," Katelyn hugs me. "Now go change. The two princes are waiting for us," I said.

Katelyn goes into the changing room, I go down stairs to wait for her. When I come down, "Kate, Katelyn is changing right ?" William asks. "Yes, William," I say. I can't wait to see Katelyn in that green dress.

Katelyn's POV

After putting the dress Kate gave me earlier, I look into the mirror and let out a big sigh. I can't believe it is me, Princess Katelyn! I put on my green sandals and grab a green bag which Kate have already prepared for me earlier. I walk down the stairs, I think the three of them are waiting for me.

No matter what, I have to face the music. I say it to myself.

Harry's POV

We hear footsteps from the stairs and to our surprise, it's Katelyn! She looks like mum and a young lady. "Katelyn, you look amazing !" I say as I reach out a hand, "Thanks, Harry," says Katelyn as she grabs my hand. "You have to curtsey to the elderly or any other royal family," says William. "Why? We're all Royals , why do we have to curtsey or bow ?" asks a curious Katelyn.

"Katelyn, these are all manners," says Kate. I guess Princess Katelyn have a long way to go to be the best Princess ever in England.

"Oh, please mind your language and your actions. We don't want the new Princess drop our reputation, do you ?" asks William in a stern voice. "No of course not. I will be the best Princess ever !" Katelyn says with faith. I hope Katelyn will try her best as a Princess.

William's POV

Today all Royals from over Europe are coming today for some special occasion this afternoon. I hope Katelyn will give her best. Kate, Harry and I hope Katelyn will give a good name to our family and to mum too. "Katelyn, we wear hats on some special occasion," says Kate, "Oh, what hat should I wear?" asks Katelyn "There are so many in my room, I don't know which one,"

"Don't worry, Katelyn. I'll help you, follow me please," says Kate while Katelyn follows behind her.

"You know little bro, Katelyn looks really like mum," I say to my brother. "I agree with you 100% bro, Katelyn looks exactly like mum !" says Harry. I tell him Katelyn is learning fast about being a Princess and all. Mum would be so proud !

We hear Kate and Katelyn are coming the downstairs, Katelyn looks stunning and elegant. "Katelyn, give us a look," says Kate standing beside me, Katelyn stands straight and looks at us with a smile showing off her white even teeth. "How do I look ?" asks Katelyn, "Like a Princess!" say the three of us.