Chapter 2

*IN ENGLAND*

Kate's POV

I'm in our bedroom with William comforting him, I know he misses Katelyn very much. So does Harry and so do I. There is a knock on the door and I walk over to open it. "Good morning Duchess, the Queen wants you and the two young Princes to meet Her Majesty at the study room please," the secretary of the palace, Charlotte said.

"We will be there. Thanks Charlotte !" I said.

"William, grandma wants the three of us to be in the study room now. She has something important to tell us." I inform William. "I hope is about Katelyn, " he sighs as he heads for the door. I follow behind him. When we arrive at the study room, Harry has already arrived.

"So, how is the search going on ?" she asks.

"Not so good grandmother." Harry said with a sigh.

"We still can't find her yet," William said.

One of the guards comes in, "Your Majesty, we have found the lost princess," We are so surprise to hear that. "She's in Nashville staying with her foster family,"

Harry's POV

When we know that Katelyn is staying in Nashville, we are so relieve. My long lost sister is finally found. I'm so happy ! Mum would be happy too if she's here.

"I will send William and Kate to Nashville to find Katelyn," Grandma said. "Harry, will you inform the servants to prepare a room for Katelyn,"

"Yes, Grandma. Absoutely ! " I said with excitement.

Willam's POV

Wow, I am going to Nashville to meet my long lost little sister ! I am really nervous and excited at the same time and I don't know what is Katelyn's reaction when she knows I'm her elder brother. Kate is really excited about it too !

*BACK IN NASHVILLE*

Katelyn's POV

Kendall is helping me with my homework because Niall is at the studio recording some new songs. So yeah, sometimes Logan will help me out too, he is the smartest ! Niall sometimes will help in my school work too. Well most of the time, the BTR boys will help me out, how sweet of them !

After I'm done with my homework, I will always have a small quiz of what the boys taught me. Kendall asks me Biology questions and I manage to answer them correctly. "Wow Katelyn, you are really good, looks like my hard work had paid off," he said with a laugh.

Kendall moves my hair and looks me straight into the eye, I blush a little. "You have beautiful eyes," he said which makes me even more bashful. We are about to have our first kiss suddenly there's a knock on the door.

"Hey two Ks, what are you doing ?" Niall pokes his head inside.

"Just done with my Biology, I have to study Chenistry," I said taking my book out.

"Okay, Kendall. The boys are waiting for you in the living room." Niall informs Kendall.

As the boys head down stairs, I am in my room doing some short notes for Chemistry. Try to memorise each and every of the equation..

Niall's POV

I'm in the living room with BTR, they are best friends of mine and we are going on tour together. We are discussing for the tour. I hear a car honking outside my house so I peak through the door hole. British famous royal couple- Prince William and Duchess Kate Middleton. What are they doing here in Nashville ?

I open the door to let the couple, "Good morning, Your Highnesses. Please do come in and take a seat," I said.

"Thank you. And please call us Will and Kate, we like people to treat us equally, " William said.

Life As A Royal Princess (BTR/Kate & Will)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें