Chapter 12

Kendall's POV

We have arrived London yesterday and that means I can see my Princess again! I miss her so desperately! Just weeks before the tour with 1D as our opening act, we work extra hard to make our fans proud and to ourselves too. We reach at the main gate of Buckingham Palace, I know my Princess it's in there doing her Royal duties. I start to think about Katelyn again, our first date, our first kiss- The day before she leave for London. I'm still deep in my thoughts, till Carlos interrupts "Hey buddy, still thinking about Katelyn?" he asks.

Not lying to my best friend, I nod my head. "Don't worry, you will see Katelyn before you know it!" Liam comforts me. "Besides, she's our country's Princess," Louis says. The four boys of One Direction are so proud of Katelyn being their country's Princess. Ever since Katelyn pranked them that day, I think they learned a valuable lesson- Never mess with your country's Princess. Katelyn neither call nor send me a text message since she went to London that day.

I look at the window of Buckingham Palace but there's no sign of Katelyn. I let out a deep sigh, I don't know what to do ? "Hey mate, let's go shopping! I'll show around the shops in London," Harry (Styles) says. "That would be great!" Carlos says with excitement. Well, I guess a little of shopping won't hurt right ? Besides, I should relax a little.

*AT BUCKINGHAM PALACE*

Katelyn's POV

Today is my first Royal duty with my beloved brothers and Kate, I'm really excited! We have only an hour to prepare. I go to my wardrobe and open it, so many of them ! Which dress I can choose ? I just randomly pick one from my wardrobe and look into the mirror. "I like that dress Katelyn," I heard a voice which makes me jump. As I turn my heads to the door, Harry is standing at my door, how long he has been standing there ?

"Harry, how long have you been standing there ?" I ask. "About 10 minutes, why ?" he asks. I go into the changing room to get myself change. After changing, I look into my mirror and let out a deep sigh. "What's wrong, sis ?" Harry asks, how come he can still be here ? "Nothing, I'm nervous because this is my first Royal duty," I confess to my brother.

"Don't worry Katelyn, the three of us will be right there with you every step of the way," Harry says. "Really ?" I ask. Harry nods his head, I accidentally push the box that Father gave me last two nights, "Oh sorry, I'm clumsy at times," I say picking up the box and put it back on the table. "Hang on, Katelyn," Harry says. "What ?" I ask with a questioning look on my face.

Harry's POV

Katelyn hits a box accidentally. "Oh sorry, I'm clumsy at times," Katelyn apologises picking up the box and put it back on the table. "Hang on, Katelyn," I say . "What ?" Katelyn asks with a questioning look on her face. This box seems familiar to me suddenly something hits me, it's the box that mum left it before she died. "Did Father give you this ?" I ask. "Yeah, last two nights ago. He said it's from him and mum," Katelyn says.

"And you haven't open it yet ?" I ask. Katelyn shakes her head "No. Because I'm very busy during these days," Suddenly, we hear Kate's voice, "Katelyn, are you in there ?" Katelyn quickly goes back into the her dressing room. I open the door for my sister-in-law to come in, "Hey Kate," I say. "Harry, why are you in Katelyn's room ? You're suppose to be down stairs with William by now," Kate says.

"Just so happen to past by," I say. "Where's Katelyn ?" asks Kate, I tell her Katelyn is in the dressing room, Katelyn comes with a tiara on her head, "I'm ready !" Katelyn curtseys and the tiara drops, Kate and I crack up. "Here let me help," Kate says taking a brush from Katelyn's table and start to brush her long thick hair. I proudly look on my beautiful sister.

William's POV

I'm downstairs waiting patiently for Kate and Katelyn to come down, we just left half an hour before we leave for a children's hospital. Without hesitation, I walk straight up to Katelyn's room. I knock on the door and my brother, Harry opens the door, "Harry, what are you doing here ?" I ask my brother. "Just so happen past by," says Harry. I see Kate brushing Katelyn's long hair, "Hey Kate," I walk over to my wife. "Hey Will," Kate says brushing Katelyn's long and thick hair.

After brushing Katelyn's hair, Kate gives Katelyn a satisfied smile. Katelyn lets hair down and she's looks amazing! "Kate, I'm down of brush," Katelyn lets out a deep sigh. "You look beautiful," Kate says squeezing Katelyn's hand. I see a familar box on Katelyn's table.

"Hey Katelyn, did Father gave you a gift last two nights ago?" I ask. "Why, yes! Father said it's from him and mum," Katelyn says. "And you still haven't open it ?" I ask, Katelyn shakes her head says "No,"

"Why don't you open it now sis," Harry suggests, Kate and I nod in agreement. We can't wait what's inside the gift that Father gave it to my beloved sister.

Katelyn's POV

Since the three of them want me to open the box, I can't say no to them. When I open the box, it's a heart shape locket inside ! It's so sparkling and beautiful! "Oh wow, it's really beautiful !" I exclaim. "Like you, Princess Katelyn," Harry says with a smile on his face. "Let me slip this around you," William says. "Okay," I say. As William slips on the necklace around my neck, Harry and Kate proudly look on.

"How do I look ?" I ask. "You look amazing," William says giving me a smile. Charlotte come into my room,"Princes, Princess, Duchess, Joe is waiting at down stairs right now. We have to leave in about in 15," I say "We'll be there, thanks Charlotte !" We hurry down stairs and meet Joe at the main entrance of Buckingham Palace. "Katelyn, you are going with Harry. We'll meet the both of you there," William says. "Alright," I say.

Harry and I quickly slip our way into the Lamborghini. While we are on the way to the children's hospital, I'm nervous and excited at the same time. Harry knows I'm really, really nervous, "Don't worry sis, you'll be fine. The three of us will be right beside you." Harry says squeezing my hand. Once we reach the children's hospital, many royal fans gathering outside to give us a warm Royal welcome.

"Just be yourself sis. And remember what Kate had taught you during your Princess lessons," Harry reminds me. I've been practising this all day! Once Harry and I step out of the Lamborghini, Royal fans scream and cheer by waving the Union Jack. I smile to the crowd and I receive lots of flowers and plush toys from the fans, how sweet and kind of them. I even stop by to chat with some Royal fans. And the best part, I receive flowers from the kids outside the hospital!

Before I became a Princess, I've seen videos of Kate and Will bending down to the kids shaking hands with them or give them a hug and the best part is to have a kiddy talk with them. I LOVE kids a whole lot! Back in Nashville, I always see kids running around the park. There's a cute little girl around three or four years of age standing in the croward with her parents. "Well hello, I say going to a kiddy level, "What's your name ?" I ask. "Emily," she says in a cute kiddy voice.

William's POV

We are greeting the croword outside a children's hospital. I see Katelyn seems to stop by to talk with a three or four year old kid. To be honest, I love kids! Each time when I see a kid or an infant, my face will brighten up like the stars in the dark sky. Katelyn is doing a great job, she is bending down to talk with the kids and all. I see Joseph telling Katelyn it's time to go into the hospital to see more kids. She waves to the royal fans and head into the hospital.

The four of us enter the hospital we are greet warmly by doctors and nurses. Katelyn has a big smile on her face, from that look I know Katelyn LOVES kids a lot ! We visit a few wards to have a kiddy chat with the young patients. Katelyn's face brighten up every time when she talks to a kid, Kate and I proudly look on as this rising star Princess and we hope she will become the Peoples' Princess in future.

We have a lot of fun in the hospital, like playing board games with the kids, reading them story and many more. After the visit, it's time to head back to the palace.