Chapter 32

Harry's POV
Today is the day! Katelyn and I are departing for our first American trip as the Royal siblings duo! The Palace announce our trip and the press are reporting crazy! I'm almost done packing. I head my way to Katelyn's room just to make sure she's ready for the trip. This is her first overseas tour ever since she was crowned. She is really excited since she got the letter from Mrs. Jackson the other day. "Hey Katelyn, you're done?" I ask as she is putting her last pair of shoes in the bag. "You bet I am! Oh, Harry, look what I've found in your closet earlier," Katelyn says as she holds the Bad jacket in her hand. That's my cheeky sister!

No wonder I can't find it! Even though it was a jacket when mum brought the gift from MJ, William and I fought over it when we were young boys. Mum always listened to Michael's music especially when it comes to her favourite song - Dirty Diana.

Katelyn's POV
We head to Joe's car and put the suitcases in the car boot and it's off to the airport! I texted Niall earlier that I'm going back to the US for Royal duty. You know since it's the school holidays now and I won't be starting until next year which will be in 2013. Charlotte is coming along on the trip too because she'll be handling my duty list while Laura, on the other hand, is handling Harry's.

Don't worry, we both will be reunited for the visit to Memorial Garden where servicemen and servicewomen sacrificed their lives during the September 11 attack. I was five years old. Too young to know about the attack. Now I'm older, I will have a better understanding, I think
As we reach to our private jet, I grab my duty outfit. I didn't have time to change because we didn't want to miss our first trip to the States.

Before the plane takes off, I go into the dressing room and change into my duty dress. A two piece white outfit designed by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen. Shoes are designed by LK Bennet. Kate inspires me with her great fashion taste! I pair the outfit with a light pink winter coat since it's the holiday season. The weather will be super cold!

After changing I walk over to take my seat. I clutch the locket in my hand. "Mummy, this is it! I'm going to meet MJ's kids. Oh yeah, I sneaked into Harry's room earlier to find the Bad jacket which MJ gave it to you during his tour in Wembley in 1988. Harry is still keeping the jacket even though it's 24 years ago. I promise I won't let you down, mummy!" I say in my mind. Mum would be proud.

"Hey sis, what you thinking?" Harry asks. This kinda remind me of the catch phrase in my favourite Disney animated series Phineas and Ferb. "Oh just thinking about mum," I say. "Oh okay. She would be very proud of you!" Harry says giving a little squeeze. "Yes, yes she would!" I say. "Passengers, please fasten your seat belt. We'll be taking off for New York shortly," one of the crew members announces through the speaker.

Prince Harry's POV
Katelyn is really excited on her first trip to the US, so am I! Our first trip overseas as the Royal siblings! It's gonna be a long flight so to keep ourselves entertained, Katelyn and I played a game of "Go Fish" and "UNO" as well as "Monopoly Deal". Laura is giving a run through of my duty list after playing these games. She is just as capable as Charlotte! "First stop your first visit is to the White House to meet with the President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle. Secondly, you're gonna accompany your sister to visit a number of charitable organisations but they are on different days so don't you worry. Thirdly, another duty with your sister is to meet the Jackson kids and finally a visit to the Memorial Garden,"

Wow, that's a lot during these three short days. "Thanks Laura!" I say as she goes back to her seat. Charlotte had just done with her run through with Katelyn. I look at my sister who is her writing diary and listening some hits. I think she is listening to MJ's hits. William and I listened to MJ's hits when we were growing up. His music are amazing and his legacy will live on forever. He said "hi" to us when I was four and William six.