Chapter 24

Katelyn's POV

I'm looking down from the aircraft's window, suddenly the captain says:"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, we are preparing to land for Nashville. Please fasten your seat belt, put your seat up right. In the meantime, our cabin crew will collect your headphones. Have a pleasant day," I'm looking down from the window to view the picturesque scene of Nashville suddenly someone taps my shoulder. I turn around and it's the flight attendant to collect the headphone. "Thank you Miss, have a nice flight," the air stewardess says. 

As the plane lands safely in Nashville, I take my bags from cabin. After collecting my suitcase from Bagage Claim area. I decide to call Niall to pick me up from the airport. 

Niall's POV 

I'm on my way to the pick to Katelyn up, since she called me that she is already at Nashville International Airport. I can't wait to see her again ! And Kendall decides to tag along as well because he wants to give Katelyn a surprise. As the both of us reach the airport, Katelyn is standing there clicking the numbers on her iPhone. My phone starts to ring. 

Me: Hello ? 

Katelyn: Niall, where are you ? 

Me: Oh I'm finding a parking, why ? (I'm atcually walking towards my sister) 

Katelyn: Because I can't find you anywhere. 

Me: Katelyn can you please turn around (I hang up the phone) 

Katelyn's POV 

Great ! Niall hangs up ! As I turn around, I see Niall standing at the other end. "Hey sis, " Niall says as walks over giving me a big hug. "Hey big bro ! I miss you so much !" I say. "Let me look at you," Niall says as he examines my whole physical look, I mean, c'mon bro ! I'm the still the same Katelyn, there's nothing special about me. 

"Oh my, you look just like your mum even more ! Wow seriously K, you really work a lot to become UK's soon-to-be crown Princess," Niall says. Really ? I mean, I'm not ready to become a Princess, I have still a long journey to go. As I'm about to pick my things up, a pair of hands cover my eyes, I wonder who it is ? 

"Hey Katelyn," a familiar voice that I know everyday. As I turn around, Kendall is here too ! He kisses my cheek as a "Welcome Home" gift. "Kendall, I thought you're busy with your new music video," I say. "Yeah, I am ! But they call off so I decide to surprise you. Surprise !" he says as he pulls into a hug. 

On the way home, the two can't stop asking about my Royal life. "Whoa, whoa, I'm doing perectly fine ! And I even pass the Royal test !" I say as I take out the certificate that I got during my first Royal Duty engagement. "Say not bad Katelyn, so will you the second Princess Kate?" What is he talking about ? The second Princess Kate ? 

"The second Princess Kate ? Ken, what are you talking about ?" I look at Kendall confusely. "Cause your sister-in-law has the same name as you ! After the coronation the press will name you as Princess Kate instead of Katelyn," Kendall says. Oh great, the press- they always try to ruin my life as a normal teenage girl since I'm off-duty for time being and resume my duties back after the coronation. 

Niall's POV 

Well Ken and Katelyn are having a nice long chat on the way home but I need to talk to my sister alone. I have to warn her about the press. Like I said before, the press won't mind their business ! All they want to know is where Katelyn goes to school, who is she dating, how she end up to become a princess. I'm really sick of it ! 

*BACK IN ENGLAND* 

William's POV 

Charlotte tells me about Katelyn when she reads the news. I'm writing some documents for Grandmother to verify them suddenly I hear a knock on the door, "Come in," I say. Charlotte comes in with a worry look on her face. "Prince, I think you're going to be happy when read this magazine," she says as she passes me the magazine. 

As I flip through the magazine, all I see is all the celebrities juicy news and gossips. But then one headline catches my eye: 

Is BTR's Kendall dating the Princess of the UK ? 

I start reading article about Katelyn and Kendall. After reading the magazine, I inform to call Harry and Kate immediately and I also inform her to book three tickets to Nashville. I'm really worry about my sister.

A few minutes later, Harry and Kate arrive at my office. "Wills, what's wrong you seem to be worrying about some thing," Kate says. "Take a look at this magazine," I say as I pass the magazine to the both of them. After they read the article about Katelyn, "We have to go to Nashville immediately before something bad might happen," Harry says. 

"Harry, you go pack your bags while Kate and I will catch with you later," Harry nods his head as he quickly rushes back to his room to pack his stuff. After I pack my stuff, Kate and I quickly rush back to our room to pack our stuff and it's off to Nashville. 

*BACK IN NASHVILE* 

Niall's POV 

Katelyn is unpacking her stuff and boy she has a lot of outfits since she came back from her trip to London. I'm standing at her doorway watching her every move and wow Katelyn is even more systematic than before. I'm deep in my thoughts Katelyn sees my reflection at her mirror. "Oh hey, bro ! C'mon in !" Katelyn says. "Katelyn, I need to talk to you alone," I say. She stops her packing, the both of us sit on Katelyn's bed. As I'm about to start the conversation, the doorbell rings. 

I walk down the stairs to answer the door and to my surprise it's Harry, Kate and Will. What are they doing here ? "Hi guys, c'mon in !" I say as I lead the Royal trios into the living room. "Where's Katelyn?" asks William. "Oh, she's in her room unpacking her stuff. Is there anything you want to talk to her ?" I ask. Wow, this is getting so awkard right now ! 

"Can we talk to her please ? It's really, really urgent !" Harry says. 

"Wait, is it about the press that bothering Katelyn lately ?" I ask. The three of them nod their head. Without hesistation, I lead them to Katelyn's room. I knock the door, "Katelyn, open the door please," Katelyn twists the door knob, "Guys, what are you doing here ?" Well, she looks shock ! 

Katelyn's POV 

I'm still unpacking my stuff from my Royal trip. I hear the knock on my door. As I open the door, Harry, Kate and Will standing infront of me. Wait let me get this straight, Kate and William are heading to Malaysia, Singapore and Tulavu for their Southeast Asia Tour in this September. 

"Sis. we need to talk to you immediately," William says. "Yeah, about what ?" I ask. 

"About your safety with the media," says Harry. What ? How do they know about this ? 

"We read about your news in the magazine," says Kate. 

The five of us sit in my room and trying ways to get rid of the media. "Will, can you tell the press to focus on my Royal duties instead of my personal life as a teenage girl. I need them to focus on my Royal duties and special ocassions only," I say. "Sure, I'll inform Charlotte immediately and let Grandma to verify it," I hope this will work out. 

Will starts to text Charoltte to write about my safety and this will broadcast to the news immediately. Mum died in that tragic accident because she was being chased by paparazies in Paris. Will is very protective of Kate too because he dosen't want his wife to end up like Mum. Ever since I knew my identity as a Royal, my brothers are protective of me. 

If anything happens to me, they will be the one to worry about me.