Chapter 20

Carlos' POV

I'm looking at the magazine in our hotel suddenly one headline catches my eye :

Princess Katelyn's first official Royal engagement with Princes William, Harry and the Duchess of Cambridge

Wales: Britain's long-lost Princess, Katelyn made her first Royal engagement. The 16 year old accompanied by her brothers Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, Prince Harry and sister-in-law, Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge. The youngest daughter of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana of Wales made her way wearing a Jenny Peckam  cream blue dress together with a white belt matching with a pair  of LK Bennet white sandals.

The foursome went to visit a newly open orphanage, where the Princess Katelyn gave her first public speech as the trios proudly look on at this future Queen. "Katelyn is a girl who is willing to face challenges," an insider says. The young princess completed the ceremony by revealing the name of the orphanage. We wish the young Princess all the best in her upcoming Royal duty.

After I read the article, I look some pictures of Katelyn playing a game of Wii with William. Another picture is greeting the crowd and receiving the flowers from young Royal fans and the other one is Katelyn giving her first public speech and a lot more. When Kendall comes back I better show him this. Kendall comes in at the right time.

"Hey buddy !" I say. "Hey Carlos ! What are you looking at ?" Kendall says as he takes off his jacket and put it on a chair. He walks to the couch and sits beside me, Without second thought, I pass the magazine to him, he starts to read the article about Katelyn on her first Royal duty engagement. After he read the article, a big smile spreads across on his face.

"Dude, why are you smiling ?" I ask confuse.

"Because Katelyn did a great job in her Royal duty. I'm so proud of her !" Kendall says.

*KATELYN COMES BACK FROM MACDONALD'S WITH HER THREE BEST FRIENDS*

Katelyn's POV

 We just came back from MacDonald's. Luckily, we didn't mobbed by the media, I'm so relive ! "Wow Katelyn, I can't believe you passed that test ?" Andre asks. "Well, a little help from with my brothers and Kate," I say laughing. As we are walking to my room, I see Harry with a young girl in her 20s. "K, is she your brother's new girlfriend ?" Tori asks me raising her eyebrows

"I'm not sure Tori. I've never seen her before "C'mon, let's go and put these things to my room first," I say ushering the three of them to go up to my bed room. "You guys wait here, I go get change," I say going into my dressing room. I pick out a white dress that Kate bought for me as a welcome gift to the Royal family.

I put it on and match it with my white sandals. The other dress that I outfit I wore the other day to the meeting for my coronation was a white blouse and white three quarter skirt. After I changed my outfit, the four of us head down stairs to meet Will at his office but then again, I see the same young woman with Harry earlier. Who is she ?

I reach to the door step of Will's office. I knock the door, Charlotte opens the door, "Princess, please come in," I step into the office follow by my three best friends. "Hi Will," I say giving my brother a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Hey sis," he says kissing my cheek. "Did anything happen at MacDonald's ?" Will asks. I shake my head and tell him everything will be just fine.

"Oh I almost forgot, Harry has a new girlfriend," Will says. I'm so speechless !

William's POV

"Oh I almost forgot, Harry has a new girlfriend," I say. Katelyn is speechless. "Katelyn ! Katelyn !" I wave my hand in front of her face, "Yes, Will ? As you were saying ?" Katelyn says with a confuse look. "Your brother has a new girlfriend and her name is Cressida Bonas and she's 24 years old this year. I hope you will give her a warm Royal welcome." I say.

"Of course, Will !" Katelyn says smiling. Before she leave the office, I kiss her forehead she before goes out to the Royal garden to have a breezy walk with her friends. Well at least mum will be happy, seeing her daughter starting to adapt her Royal life.

Katelyn's POV

Andre, Crystal, Tori and I are having a relaxing walk at the Royal garden. Mostly I take my walks outside the palace. Since it's their first walk in the Royal Garden might as well I give them a tour. "Wow, I don't know the Royal Garden is that huge !" Crystal says. We are on our way back in then we see Harry and Cressida making out. "Let's give these love birds some privacy," I whisper. "Yeah," Tori whispers back to me.

"Ohhh make out session nice !~" Andre says. "C'mon Andre," Crystal says puling him inside. "Hey Katelyn, We'll see you tomorrow," Andre says. "Yeah" Crystal and Tori say. The four of us are about to go up to my room suddenly Charlotte says: "Princess," I come back down the stairs "Yes, Charlotte ? Is there anything you want to report ?" She says "There's a guest at your balcony waiting for you," Hmm, that's funny who would come at this time of hour ?

"Oh. Thanks Charlotte !" I say running up the stairs. "Anytime, Princess," she says. "Hey K, wait up !" Tori says chasing up follow by Andre and Crystal. I can feel my heart beating faster and faster. As I open the door, a young lad facing his back to me, I wonder who it is ?

Kendall's POV

I decide to visit my girl today, she gave the special pass to me before she left for London the other day. I grab my jacket and put the keys into my pocket. "Hey Ken, where are you going to ?" James asks. "I'm going to Buckingham Palace !" I say waving the pass in my hand.

*20 MINUTES LATER*

I park my car at the visitors' parking. I walk in to the gates of Buckingham Palace. I show the security the pass before I go in. "Hi, I'm here to see Her Royal Highness Princess Katelyn," I inform the secretary of the palace, Charlotte. "Princess Katelyn ? Yes sir, she's at the garden with her friends. Do you want me to call her ?" Charlotte asks. "No thanks ma'am. I'll wait her at the balcony of her room," I say. "Sir, as you know the Palace rules, you can't go in to a Royal's room without permission," Charlotte says

"Yeah, I know ma'am. I just want to give her a surprise," I say smiling. "Very well, right this way," Charlotte says leading me up to Katelyn's room. "Please do not touch the young princess' things, it's the palace rules," Charlotte says as she heads for the door.

I stand at the balcony watching the breath taking scene of London. I can see Harry and his new girl friend are making out, gross ! I see Katelyn and her friends look in disgust and run straight into the palace. "Hey K, wait up !" I can hear Tori asking Katelyn to slow down. My heart beats faster and faster.

I turn around to face Katelyn, "Surprise Katelyn !" I say. "Kendall !" Katelyn exclaims as she runs over giving me a big hug.

Katelyn's POV

I'm so surprise Kendall is here to visit me. "Kendall !" I exclaim running over giving him a big hug. Kendall puts his arm around me. "Katelyn, we gotta go. We'll see you tomorrow if you don't have any Royal duties, " Crystal says hugging me follow by Andre and Tori. As they open the door, my brother, Harry with a white sandal in his hand with his girl friend, Cressida Bonas.

"Bye, K. Text you later," Tori says as the three of them head out of the door with their things. I inform Charlotte to ask Joe to drive them back to their hotel. "Hi Harry," I say as I walk over giving a hug. "Hey sis," he says hugging me back, "I believe you drop this at the staircase," Harry says waving my sandal.

I look down at my foot, apparently I drop one of my sandals while I'm running up to my room. "Oops," I bit my mouth in embarrassment as I grab my white sandal from Harry's hand and put it back on. "This is Cressida Bonas, my girlfriend. And Cressida this is my long-lost sister, Princess Katelyn," Harry introduces his new girl friend to me.

"Please to meet your acquaintance," I say. "The pleasure's all mine. Besides, Harry told me everything about you," says Cressida beaming at Harry. "Oh Cressida, this is my boy friend, Kendall. He's from the America's boy band Big Time Rush,"

"Nice to meet you Cressida," Kendall says shaking Cressida's hand

"Nice to meet you too," Cressida says.

"Princess, Prince, Miss Bonas and Mr. Schmidt, please come to the Garden to  have tea with the Duchess Catherine and Prince William," Charlotte says.

Well, that's a quite a surprise to me.