Chapter 21

Katelyn's POV

Before Harry heads for the stairs with Cressida and says "Hey Cinderella, just don't loose your shoe while walking down the stairs okay ?" I say "I won't Harry," as Kendall and I watch the love birds heading for the garden. "You ready Princess ?' Kendall asks as he interwines my fingers into his which fits perfectly. We walk down the hall hand-in-hand. Until we reach the garden, Kendall puts his arm around me.

Will, Kate, Harry and Cressida are having each other's company, how nice ! "Hey guys !" I walk over to give each of them hugs and kisses. "Katelyn you have finally arrive !" William says smiling. "Yeah Will !" I say pulling a chair and sit down while Kendall pulls his and sits beside me. "Well since Kendall is here in London on a tour with his boys and One Direction  as part of their tour during the Summer holidays," I say.

"I think is the best time to get Kendall a little bit better," I say nervously. William, Kate and Harry look at each other and Will says "You're right sis ! Kendall please tell me about yourself," Kendall starts to talk about himself and how he got into the band. Well, there are some embarrassing moment during my stay in the Palace, I can't help but to smile nervously.

Kendall's POV

Well, seems to me Katelyn's siblings already accepted me as part of the Royal family. I didn't know Katelyn can loose her shoe at the stair case which is quite funny. "Kendall, if you don't have any interviews or something, why don't you come to the Palace for some polo," Prince Harry says. Polo ? What is polo ? Is it a game for Europeans especially in Great Britain's Royal family ?

I lean closer to Katelyn whisper-ask "Katelyn, what is a polo game ?"

"Well Kendall, a polo match is a team sport played on horseback in which the objective is to score goals against an opposing team." Katelyn explains. "Don't worry my brothers will teach you step-by-step," She says patting my knee lightly. I put my hand over Katelyn's hand assuring her that I'm going to do just fine.

I guess I have to learn a lot if I want to be in the Royal family. "So how are your Princess' lessons ?" I ask Katelyn. "Princess' lessons are going on very well. My brothers and Kate really help me a lot, " Katelyn says beaming at the three of them, her relationship between her brothers and Kate are closer than before !

"I hope you will take care of my little sister when the summer holidays are over," William says. "Don't worry Will, I will take good care Katelyn," I say giving my girl a little squeeze. Katelyn smiles at me nervously, I guess she's too shy to admit in front of her brothers. Harry suggests Katelyn to bring me on a tour at the Palace. "Okay !" Katelyn up as she springs up from her chair giving Harry, Kate and Will hugs and kisses before she brings me on a tour.

Katelyn brings me a tour at her new home. And oh my, it's huge ! Although the boys and I seen the Palace before but I have never been in it ! After the tour, I thank Katelyn for showing me her new home. "Kendall, can I ask you something ?" Katelyn says as we walk into her bedroom. We sit on Katelyn's bed.

Katelyn's POV

Kendall and I are in my room. "Kendall, William told me we have to announce our relationship sooner or later," I say with a sigh. I know this is too much for Kendall but the Palace's insider would reveal our relationship sooner or later. "Is this too much for you ?" I ask with a sigh, Kendall puts his hand on my knee and says "Well no. It's not too much for me at all ! But the question is- can you handle all the critics and the hates ?"

"Yes, I think I can handle that. You know we are global icons, there will be some haters and protesters. As a Princess, I am willing to face all these challenges," I say beaming at Kendall. "I'm so proud of you Katelyn," Kendall says kissing  the side of my forehead. We hear a knock on the door, I walk over to open it.