Chapter 7

Katelyn's POV

After school, William informs me that he will pick me up from school to the British Council for more Princess lessons. I wait outside the school gate as usual with my friends. "Katelyn, how's the Princess lessons going on so far?" Crsytal asks,

"Oh my, it's really hard work ! But I know one day I'll be the best Princess ever just like my sister-in-law Kate," I say. proudly. I text Niall that I will be going to the British Council to have some Princess lessons.

*AT THE BRITISH COUNCIL*

"Katelyn, today we are doing you a make over," Harry says. A make over ? Are they pulling my leg or something? Trust me, I don't want a make over! "Can I say no ?" I ask. My brothers say "No, Katelyn. You have to do a make over," What can I say more, they are my brothers and I know they are doing this for my own good.

10 minutes later, Charlotte sends our personal stylist in. "Who is this beautiful young lady ?" the stylist asks. "My sister, Katelyn," William says. "Ah !" the stylist shouts in my face which makes me jump up a little.

Kate's POV

"William, Harry, are you two sure about this ?" I ask the two brothers and I'm really worry about Katelyn. What if the make over didn't turn up well or something? "Oh don't worry Kate, she'll be fine." Harry says with a cheeky smile, I know that's something with this boy.

"Harry, please don't tell me the make over didn't turn up well," I'm worry more than ever. "Kate, Katelyn will be fine," William tries to clam my nerves down. "Princes, Duchess, the stylist may see you three now," Charlotte informs us.

I hope it turns out well, I pray. As we enter, two photographs of Katelyn are hold by the stylist's assitants. "Your Highnesses, I give you this and this, for all these 16 years, I give you.. " the stylist points to his assitants "A Princess," the assitants remove Katelyn's photo,s we are so surprise !

"Better much better," William says with a smile on his face, Harry too ! Katelyn is just small town and transform into a beautiful Princess. "Katelyn, you look absoutely wonderful !" I say. "Thanks Kate," she smiles at me.

Katelyn's POV

I look into the mirror and I couldn't regornize that it's me ! When Niall see this, he's going to be speachless so does Kendall and my friends as well ! After having tea at the garden, William, Kate and Harry send me home. I did all my home work at the British Council.

Once I reach home, I ring the door bell, I take a deep breath hoping that Niall would not be shock about my new look. "Katelyn, you will be fine." Harry comforts me.

Niall's POV

I'm cleaning up the coffee table because Big Time Rush and the other member of One Direction are coming here for a meeting. I hear the door bell rings, "Must be the lads are already here," I say to myself. As I open the door, Katelyn is already here and she has a new look. I almost can't regornize her.

"Katelyn, is that you ?" I ask with a confufuse look. "Yes, Niall. it's Katelyn alright !" Prince Harry pats Katelyn's shoulder. She hugs them before they leave. As I close the door, "So Niall, do you like it ?" Katelyn asks, "You look beautiful Katelyn. Like a Princess, " I say.

"Are you serious?" Katelyn asks. "Yes, how can I lie to my sister ?" I say giving her a hug.

"I'll be in my room for a while," Katelyn says as she runs up the stairs.

I hear the door bell rings again, and this time is really the lads. "Hi guys, c'mon in," I open the door to let the guys in. "Hey Niall, where's the Princess ?" Carlos asks. "She's up stairs," I say.

I hear Katelyn is coming down stairs, all the boys are really,really tougue tied by Katelyn . "Hi guys, what is going on ?" Katelyn asks as she is heading towards the kitchen to get herself a cup of water. "Oh it's nothing," I say "They are just tougue tied by you !"

"Just get them untie their tounges !" she says running up the stairs. It's time to untie the boys' tounges. I clap my hands, the boys finally gather themselves up ! "Wow, our Princess looks so beautiful !" Louis says "Eleanor definitely will kill me for that !"

Kendall's POV

Is it me ? Or am I tounge tied by Princess Katelyn ? She looks absoutely beautiful ! And she's like a Princess for real ! After the meeting I go up stairs to see my Princess. I knock on her door, "It's open !" she says.

"Hey Katelyn !" I run over to give my cover girl a hug, "You look beautiful, " I say which makes her blush. "Thank you, Ken," Katelyn says with a smile. She tells all the Princess lesson that she learned from her sister-in-law. And Katelyn is a fast learner.

I lean in to Katelyn and look into her eyes that sparkles in the moon light. "You have pretty eyes," I say which makes Katelyn blush even more ! How cute ! "And you have the most cutest dimple," she says. We are about to have our first kiss but then a knock interrupts us. Man, I don't know when we are going to have our first kiss.

"Hey Princess," Louis greets us follow by the rest of the guys. "Yes ? Can I help you ?" Katelyn says trying to keep herself cool. I pull her closer that she will be secure! "It's okay, Katelyn," I whisper into her ear.

Katelyn's POV

Why are so many people are in my room ? I look at Niall and pull him to a corner. "Niall, what are they doing here ?" I whisper-ask.

"I don't know. Harry (Styles), Liam, Louis and Zayn said that to have fun with their Princess, which is you," he explains. I mean, who am I ? A toy ? I'm the Princess of England and future Queen. Why are the One Direction boys are taking me as a prop or something ?

"I know, how to get those boys," I say to Niall.

"Really ? What is it ?" he asks. I start to explain the plan to Niall and he says "Wow, great idea! Katelyn, I bet the lads would be super mad if you play this prank on them,"

"That would teach them a lesson not to mess up with their country's Princess!" I say.

Hey, Harry, Liam, Louis, Liam and Zayn get ready to be prank by own country's Princess !