Chapter 22

Katelyn's POV

I just woke up from my cat nap, I look at the clock at my bedside, it states 7.00 pm. OMG, I'm late for dinner ! I quickly jump off my bed and go to my dressing room to choose a pink dress and match with a pair of white sandals. I comb my hair into a pony tail, I quickly straight head to the stairs. And you all know, the Queen hates people being late !

When I reach the table, everyone is waiting for me. Oh boy, I'm in hot water now ! "Good evening everyone," I say as I kiss the elder member of the Royal family. "Good evening Katelyn, Grandmother says "Where have you been ?" I say "Oh, just a bit tired and I didn't know I overslept," Grandfather says "Well, the most important you are just in time for dinner,"

I let out a sigh of relief ! I look under the table, I notice that my loose my right shoe at the stair case again ! Harry is going call me Cinderella because I drop my shoe at the stair case and now this is the second time. I look around the table, Harry is no where to be seen. "Where's Harry ?" I ask Will. "He'll be coming soon," Will says

Prince Harry's POV

I decide to bring Cressida along to dinner. I know, she is really nervous because this is her first time meeting up with the family. "Cressida, honey, just be yourself okay ? Besides, Beatrice already given you the Princess' lessons right ?" I say. "Yeah, I've been with Beatrice all day. But still, Harry, I'm very nervous to meet the rest of the Royal family," Cressida says.

"C'mon, you'll just fine," I say squeezing her hand. "C'mon, we better hurry up. Grandmother hates people being late," Cressida and I are walking down the stairs, there's something sparkles under the light that catches my eyes. It's Katelyn's white sandal, how it is doing here at the stair case ? "Harry, what is it ?" Cressida asks. "It's Katelyn's sandal. She looses her shoe for the second time, Cinderella," I say laughing.

When we arrive, the rest of the Royal family are here ! Katelyn is sitting between me and Kate. "Hey sis," I say as my little sister kisses my cheek. "You drop your sandal at the staircase, Cinderella," I say passing the white sandal to my sister. "Thanks, Harry," Katelyn says as she puts her sandal back. Katelyn excuses herself to wash her hands.

By the time, Katelyn comes out of the loo, dinner is served.

Katelyn's POV

After dinner, I go back to my room. Thinking back of the argument between William and Dad, the scene still fresh in my mind. I hold the locket in my hand which Dad gave me as a Royal welcome gift, "Sorry to let you down, mummy," I say. "You don't have to apologize, sis," Harry says walking over to give me a big hug.

"Mum would be so proud of you. You try your best, sis ! Every time when you go, the crowds love you. Everyone keep telling me that you have been doing a great job as a Princess," he says "All you have to do is believe in yourself and the three of us will be right there with you every step of the way,"

"Thanks Harry. I know I can always count on you," I say hugging my brother.

"No problem, you know Will and I always wanted a little sister," Harry says.

"Haha ! But I'm your already sister," I say laughing.

"Yeah, I know ! Get some rest you have a big day ahead tomorrow,"

Harry kisses my forehead before he heads out.

*THE NEXT DAY*

"Katelyn ! Wake up sleepy head !" I feel someone shaking me.

"Why do we need get up so early ?" I moan.

"Because we are going to visit a centre with special need children," Kate says.

"And you hurry up honey, you better get dress because we are having breakfast with Grandmother," Kate says.

Kate's POV

"And you better hurry up honey because we are having breakfast with Grandmother," I say as I open the curtain to let the fresh air in. As I turn around, Katelyn gets up from her bed, she walks over and kisses me on the cheek. After she tidies up her bed, she goes into the loo to brush her teeth and have a nice and warm shower. When Katelyn comes out from the loo, she straight goes to her dressing room to pick the perfect outfit for today's duty engagement.

Katelyn wears a white dress that I gave her as a Royal welcome gift. She pairs with beige LK Bennet sandals. "What do you think ?" Katelyn asks with a hand on her waist. "You look absolutely stunning Katelyn ! Let me do your hair honey," I say as start to brush Katelyn's long thick hair.

"Kate, I'm really nervous," Katelyn says. I put my hand on her shoulder and say "You'll be just fine Katelyn, just fine," When I'm done with Katelyn's hair, William steps into the room just in time. "Good morning Kate, I've been looking all over for you," William as he walks over and kisses my cheek. "Good morning Wills !" Katelyn says kissing William on the cheek.

"Katelyn, you look absolutely gorgeous !" William says smiling. Cressida and Harry come in at this time as well. "Katelyn, you look stunning today," Harry says as Katelyn gives Cressida and him hugs and kisses. "Thanks bro ! Cressida, you look stunning as well !" Katelyn says. We are chatting merrily until Charlotte chirps in "Princes, Princess, Duchess and Ms. Bonas , it's time to have breakfast with her Her Majesty,"

The five of us head down the stairs to have breakfast with Grandmother.

________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys, so far my current don't have any 'media attention' or something because I'm out of ideas ! Drop by my message box if you have any ideas okay ! Follow me on @katelynchin