Chapter 3

Kendall's POV

After Katelyn left for Buckingham Palace, I kinda feel a little lonely. She is just going to reunite with her family after all these 16 years. I'm totally deep in my thoughts until Niall snaps me out of it. "Kendall, Kendall !" Niall waving his hand infront of my face.

"What is it ?" I ask.

"Well, Niall is asking what are the BTR songs we are going to sing for our opening act ?" Logan repeats the question that Niall asks. I take out the paper Gustavo gives us, I read it out loud to Niall. "The songs we are singing are Boyfriend, Big Time Rush, City Is Ours, Cover Girl, If I Ruled The World and Music Sounds Better With U ,

"It settles then ! I call the 1D boys over then we are straight into serious business," Niall taking out his iPhone from his pocket. While he is calling the 1D boys, I start to think about Katelyn again. "Kendall, Kendall, Kendall !" Logan waving his hand, "Stop thinking about your princess and straight into serious business,"

Yeah, he is right. I have to stop thinking about Katelyn. She will be fine with her family besides she is just going to London for a day. It won't be that long before dinner. Ever since Katelyn and I dating, sometimes I will stay behind to have dinner with her but most of the times I just hang out with my boys.

*ON THE WAY TO ENGLAND*

Katelyn's POV

I'm in the Royal Private Jet, how cool is that ? I'm sitiing at the window seat, Kate and William are sitting opposite of me. "So are you excited to meet your brother ?" William asks. That's strange I didn't know I have another brother.

"William, I have another brother ?" I ask.

"Yeah. His name is Prince Henry Charles Albert David. And you are Princess Katelyn Elizeberth Diana Spencer." William tells me about my real name. No matter what it is I have to face the music. "I'm a princess ?" I ask.

"Yes Katelyn, you are the heiress to the British throne," William explains.

The jet is going to land, "Princess, open up the window and welcome to London, England." William says. As I open the window I can see the picturesque of the Palace up here, it's really pretty ! As the jet lands , I grab my bag which contains my iPod Touch, a pen, a book, and diary to keep me occupied.

William's POV  

I'm so surprise Katelyn accepts her identity as the princess of England. As the jet lands,we step out to the stairs. "Do you want to go down first ?" Kate asks Katelyn. I have never seen Katelyn nervous for the first time.

"Yes, I'm ready!" she said. As she steps down the stairs, paparazzi are outside taking our pictures. We just ignore it and head to our Lamborghini. "Katelyn, this is our driver Joseph." I introduce to Katelyn. "Nice to meet you," Katelyn shakes Joe's hand. "Likewise, princess," We hop into the car and it's off to Buckingham Palace.

On the way home, Katelyn is listening to her iPod and reading her favorite book at the same time. She looks just like mum.

Katelyn's POV  

I can't believe I'm in a Lamborghini! I'm reading my favorite book and listening to some BTR songs that I download from the Internet in my computer. I feel William is looking at me. I pause the music and look at him. "What's wrong William ?" I ask. "Oh nothing, you look exactly like mum !" he says.

I notice Kate is wearing a ring on her finger and it gives me a very familiar expression. Wait, is this mum's engagement ring back in 1981? "Kate, is that mum's engagement ring ?" I ask Kate. "Yes, Katelyn! It's mum's engagement ring. Your brother proposed to me in Kenya last two years ago. He is so romantic !" she says with a smile on her face.

We have already arrived Buckingham Palace and it's really, really huge ! Before I knew I'm the princess, Buckingham Palace has 700 rooms ! I know this fun fact because before Kate and William getting married, they showed a little detail about the palace.

"Hi, my name is Charlotte. I'm the secretary of the palace. And I believe you are the lost princess after all these 16 years ?" Charlotte says. "Yes, well I'm here to see my grandmother." I say.

"Yes, right this way please," I follow Charlotte to the study room. I enter the entrance of the royal study room, I see a benevolent woman is checking some documents, William knocks on the door. "Hi, grandmother we are back. We have brought Katelyn." William said. I walk into the study room and feeling very nervous at the same time.

I can see another handsome prince but much younger one. He looks like William a little, I guess he must be Prince Harry.

Harry's POV  

My older brother, William and sister-in-law have bring someone into the study room. When grandmother ask the special guest to come in, a young teen girl steps into the room. I realize she is is our long lost sister- Katelyn. I'm so happy that she is alive after all these 16 years !

"Katelyn!" I walk over to give my little sister a warm hug. "You must be my brother, Harry right ?" she asks.

"How did you know ?" I ask.

"I told her everything little bro," William said.

"It's good to have you back. Come on I'll show you your room," I say putting my arms around her. William and Kate proudly look on.

When we reach to Katelyn's room, the guards open up the door. "Wow ! Is this my room ?" she asks with excitement. I nod my head, "Whoa ! It's huge ! And it has favorite colour green." We know her favorite colour is green because we hire some detective to spy on Katelyn for the past 16 years. We help her to decorate her room a little help from Kate.

I show her around the palace and seem to me, Katelyn is really enjoying herself. William told me earlier Katelyn needs to go back to Nashville a little early because she has school tomorrow. After the tour, "So do you like it ?" I ask. I'm really scare she will say 'no'.

"Are you serious ? I love it a lot ! Thanks Harry," she gives me a warm hug.

"Glad you like it, little sis! Will you like to stay back to have some tea ?" I ask.

Katelyn's POV

My brother, Prince Harry asks me out for tea. This is a dream come true ! I'm having tea with my grandmother ! "The tea is serve Princess," Charlotte informs me.

"Okay, thanks !" I say.

*AT THE ROYAL GARDEN WITH THE QUEEN*

I learn the proper way to drink like a princess from TV and grandmother is quite with my behaviour. "Katelyn, I'm impress ! How do you know to drink like a Princess ?" she asks. "Well, I learn from some TV channel How To Be a Princess," I reply.

"And that's how you learn ?" Grandmother asks.

I nod my head "Yes, Grandmother."

After having tea with my grandmother, it's time to head home to Nashville. Harry sends me home this time because Kate and William have some busy things to do.