Chapter 30

Katelyn's POV
Well, being a princess it's quite actually fun! All you need is guidance from the experts, I mean experts from the Royal trios of course! After just days I crowned as HRH Princess Katelyn of Wales, the press is reporting like crazy! They had a few pictures of mum, Kate and myself. And I have still a lot to learn.

Today's Royal duty is to christen a ship. Although I christened a ship once days before my coronation, this will be my first duty as a crowned Princess!

Prince Harry's POV
I'm accompanying Katelyn to her first Royal duty as a crowned princess. Kate and Will can't come along because they have other Royal duties to attend.

When I just arrived at Katelyn's room, she's all dressed up! And my I'm speechless when I look at her formal attire. She's wearing a pair of Jimmy Choo's black sandals, a black hat and a Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen dress with the locket around her neck to finish the look.

"Hey sis, ready to go?" I ask. Katelyn says, "You betcha Harry! Let's go!" She grabs her white purse and walks gracefully out of the door. She's got the influence from mum and Kate. Katelyn and I hop into the car and it's off to Royal duty! I bet Katelyn is very nervous about it. I can see her hand shaking.

I move a little closer to her and squeeze her hand, "You'll be just fine, sis," I say "I'll be right next to you, I promise!" She just gives me a nervous smile. As Joe drives to our destination, the fans are screaming crazy! Katelyn waves gracefully. The car stops and Joe opens the door for her, she swings her legs out of the car. With the purse clutches in front of her, Katelyn smiles and waves to well wishers. Some kids present her flowers and she passes to Charlotte, Katelyn bends down to the kids' level to have a chat with them.

Katelyn's POV
I bend down to the kids' level so I can have a little chat with them. A girl asks me, "Will I be a Princess like you?" I answer, "You will because there is a Princess inside you." The officials inform me that it's time for my royal duty. Before I go, the girl gives a hug. "Bye bye!" I say. Kids, they are just too cute!

*ROYAL DUTY*
Prince Harry's POV
After we sang the national anthem, the emcee announces "I would like to invite Their Royal Highnesses Prince Harry and Princess Katelyn of Wales to speak," Katelyn and I walk towards the stage. I start to deliver my speech:

Greetings to you all. This is Katelyn's first Royal duty as a crowned Princess. And I'm very proud of that because she is one remarkable sister that I ever have! I'm very thankful to the officials here for inviting Katelyn and I to attend this ship christening ceremony. Now I would like to invite HRH Princess Katelyn of Wales to come up to the tage and deliver her speech.

As the crowd applauds, I step back while the officials lead Katelyn up to the stage. With the paper in her hand, Katelyn walks up to the stage with confindance.

Katelyn's POV

I start to deliver my speech:

Thank you Harry. I would like to take this golden oppurtunity to thank you all for invinting my brother and I to this red letter ocassion. I will now name this ship The Princess Diana cruise. May God bless her and all who sail in her.

The crowd applauds. One of the orgainsers hands me a scisscors to cut the string with a champange on it. As I carefully cut the string, champange starts to pour, the applauds come from the crowd again. This is the best day ever!

*AFTER ROYAL DUTY*

Prince Harry's POV

I'm really proud of Katelyn! She does take the lessons seriously. Once we reach the palace, the guards open the doors for us. I put an arm around her to keep her secure. When Katelyn and I are about to head to our rooms, Prince Jett is talking to Dad. What is he doing here?