Chapter 18

Kendall's POV

"See Ken, what did I told you ?" Logan says giving me a glare. I'm just trying to attract the young Princess attention but in vain and Logan, he is totally Katelyn will be never be attracted even tough I throw the pebbles about five times. "I'll get her attention one day !" I say. "Yeah right," Carlos says laughing.

*KATELYN AND HER SIBLINGS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO THEIR OFFICIAL ENGAGMENT*

Katelyn's POV

We are on our way to an orphanage, I'm really excited because I get to spend time with the kids! And I love kids! William tells me to look on the positive side and the bright sude not to look on the negative side. "So Katelyn, are you ready for the big test as a Royal Princess ?" Harry asks raising his eyebrows

That's funny, none of them tells me I have a test as a Royal. "Harry ?" Harry says "Yes?"

"I don't know there's a test for every new Royal. Did mum have that test as a Royal wife ?" I ask. Harry nods his head "Yes sis, she did ! And she passed with flying colours so does Kate. He smiles "Don't worry sis, you'll be fine! The three of us will support you," Harry says giving me a squeeze.

Well since it's my big test, I want to pass this test with flying colours! I know there is someone to mark with my performace and my tutor, Kate will be watching my every move. Before we hop off the car, Harry says "Ready, sis ?" I say "I'm more than ready !" giving my brother a confident smile. "Break a leg, sis !" Harry says kissing my forehead as the car enters the entrance of the orphanage.

Joseph opens the door for us, I hop down from the car, camera flashes are every where. Luckily, today is a bright sunny day so I won't feel dizzy and all. People are waving the Union Jack. I wave to the crowd and shakes a few hands, I bend down to receive flowers from kids and give them a bright smile. I chat with the people around 15 mintues then I proceed where a mum standing with two kids.

I see a boy around age nine to ten along side with his little sister about three to four years of age- this kinda reminds of me and Harry - The Royal Siblings ! I shake hand with the lday. "Greetings Princess Katelyn, I'm Mrs. Turner and this is my son Timothy and my daughter, Lily. Today is Timmy's ninth birthday, " Mrs. Turner says. I bend down to the boy's level "Happy birthday, Timmy !" Timmy says "Thank you, Princess Katelyn! These flowers are for you ! I pick them out at my mum's florist shop," Timmy handing me the flowers and it's my favourite- Frangipani !

"So what are you going to do on your birthday, Timmy" I ask Timmy. Timmy sratches his head says "Nothing" Suddenly Mrs. Turner chimes in " Don't you forget Timmy ? We are meeting the long-lost Princess of England !" Timmy realises and says "Oh yeah !" I can't beleive this nine year old could be so cute ! I receive flowers from his younger sister, Lily. "I wish I can be a Princess one day!" Lily says with an innocent smile.

I smile at Lily amd say "Soon Lily ! Soon you are going to be a fine Princess one day !" Lily gives me a hug before I enter the orphanage. I wave to the crowd once more. I enter the orphange with my siblings. Almost every engagement I always do the opening ceremony. And this orphanage is newly built so I guess it's me- Princess Katelyn opening up a new orphnage. I read stories to the kids, play some music and a game of Wii between William and me.

The most challenging part of the test- it's a speech. Ahhh!!~ Speeech ! I've been working that like months! The emcee announces "Now I would like invite HRH Princess Katelyn to present her speech," With a paper cultch in my hand, I walk up to the stage with confidence.

William's POV

Kate, Harry and I proudly look on this future queen giving her public speech for the first time. Before the speech, she is super nervous! I give her a confident smile. She takes a deep breath and speak through with confidence. Wow, she doesn't make a single hiccup at all ! "....I hope we can play our role to protect the kids' right. Thank you." After Katelyn's speech, everyone in the hall applauds for the young princess' success.

The emcee announces "Now I would like to invite Her Royal Highness Princess Katelyn to be the honour to open this ceremony," Katelyn walks over and opens the curtain reveals the name of the orphanage. She is all smiles when looking at the name of the orphanage. I'm so proud of Katelyn ! All we have to do is to wait for Katelyn's result as a Royal Princess. Oh I just can't wait !