Chapter 19

William's POV

Like I've said before, we are waiting for Katelyn's results as a Royal Princess. We have been giving Katelyn her Princess' lesson since her first day at the British Council with us in Nashville. During her first summer day in Buckingham Palace, we did the same thing too ! We go back home after visiting the newly opened orphanage.

Both Lamborghini enter the main entrance of the Palace. Once we reach the main door, our driver opens the door to let us get out of the car. We wait for Harry and Katelyn at the main door. "Katelyn, can you go to your room please ?" I ask Katelyn when we reach the stair case. "Why Will ?" Katelyn asks with a confuse look on her face.

"Just go to your room, honey. We will call you once we are done with our work okay ?" Kate says. "Okay," Katelyn giving us hugs and kisses before she goes back into her room. The three of us go into grandmother's office because we want to know about Katelyn's progress as a Royal Princess.

Katelyn's POV

I don't know why the three of them need me in my room. I lazily flop myself on my bed with my duty outfit on, I'm even too lazy to take them off. I see my phone blinking. I unlock my phone and to my surprise it's video message from Kendall. I look at the phone, he records himself showing me the rest room of his tour with One Direction.

And oh my it's super huge ! Before he ends his video, Kendall makes his hand into a heart shape and blows me a kiss before he heads off with his boys. I can't help myself but smile, he is so sweet ! But I won't see him till coronation day- which is our birthday- the first day we met at the club, when Niall and the 1D boys celebrated my sweet 16th birthday.

I'm deep in my thoughts suddenly I hear a knock on the door, I can hear Kate's voice "Katelyn, honey, are you in there ?" I say "In a minute Kate !" I quickly go into my dressing room and pick out the perfect outfit.

Kate's POV

William, Harry and I are so proud and happy because Katelyn has passed her test as a Royal Princess with flying colours! We are so over the moon ! "Okay, let's give Katelyn a surprise ! Don't tell her about this," William says with excitement, Harry is all smiles. "Kate, you go get Katelyn and tell her to meet us at the office immediately," Will says smiling.

"Sure Will !" I say kissing my hubby's cheek. As I walk out of the office, the brothers are still talking about Katelyn's success. I reach to Katelyn's room and knock on the door, "Katelyn, honey, are you in there ?" I ask. "In a minute Kate !" Katelyn says. I wait patiently outside of Katelyn's room. Katelyn comes out with a navy dress with a pair of black sandals and the locket is around her neck. She let's her hair down, absolutely stunning !

"Katelyn, your brothers need you in the office right away," I say leading her to the office. "But why my brothers need me at this hour ? I remember at this hour, they checking some documents or writing a report to Grandmother or something," Katelyn says. "You will know once you reach there," I say giving Katelyn a warm smile. Oh, I just can't wait to see the look on her face when she knows she passes the test with flying colours.

Katelyn's POV

I wonder what it is ? Why my brothers need me at this hour. I see Kate is smiling while we are on the way to the office. I'm starting to get suspicious, something is not amiss !

Prince Harry's POV

We can hear Catherine and Katelyn are walking into the office. "This it big bro, I can't wait !" I say with excitement. "Hold your horses, little bro. Now act like normal," William says. Kate knocks on the door follow by Katelyn. Katelyn closes the door behind her and she looks very suspicious, her face tells me that she wants to know about the result of her test.