Chapter 11

Katelyn's POV

I wake up about 5.00 am, I tidy up my bed, brush my teeth and a have cool relaxing bath. After that, I put on a normal tee shirt and long pants because I'm cooking breakfast for my Royal Family. I know as a Princess, you can't do all these cooking and stuff. But I already used to when I was back in Nashville wth my foster brother, Niall, I don't know how he is going on.

I go into the kitchen and start to prepare breakfast for my Royal family. "Good morning everyone," I greet all the chefs. "Good morning Princess," they say. As they are busy preparing and stuff, it's time to get down some serious business. On the table, something has catch my attention, I look back and see all the chefs are busy cooking, I take up the four papers and glance through it.

It's their meal for breakfast! Well, guess I have to cook it. I manage to get the right taste before putting on the tray and cover it. I see an empty trolley just right at the corner, I put four of the trays on the trolley and wheel it down the hall. Luckily all the chefs are busy so they didn't notice I've already cooked their breakfast.

I wheel up to Willam and Kate's room first. I take a deep breath and knock on the door, Luckily, after cooking I put the paper on each and every cover so I won't send the wrong food to the wrong person.

Kate's POV

I'm awake from my beauty sleep suddenly I hear a knock on the door. That's funny, who could it be? And just in time for breakfast, I open the door and see Katelyn standing infront of me. "Good morning Katelyn," I say a bit confuse. "Breakfast is ready Kate," she says pushing the trolley in and put the tray on the table.

"I have to go to send these three to the others," she says making her way out of the room. I'm about to slow her down but she is already heading to Harry's room. William wakes up, "Good morning, Kate ," says William. "Good morning Will," I say giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I guess breakfast is already here ?" he asks. I'm kind of nervous when he asks this question.

"William, about that.." I start to shutter, "Yeah?" William gives me the green light to continue.

"Katelyn brought it for us just now," I say.

"What ?!" William is shock after hearing my answer. "Where is she?" asks William. I tell him that Katelyn's sending breakfast to Harry, Stepmother, Father and Grandmother. "Well, please tell Charlotte to inform Katelyn to meet us at our room," says William a little bit of anger.

*AFTER LUNCH*

Katelyn's POV

I'm in my room taking one of the Princess books that Kate gave me yesterday. I'm about to read up the first chapter suddenly Charlotte comes in says "Good afternoon, Princess. Prince William and Duchess Kate would like to see you immediately,"

"I'll be there in a minute," I say to Charlotte. After she left my room, I'm thinking to myself. Why would William and Kate need to see me at this hour ? I wonder what could it be? Without hesitation, I put down the book on my study table and walk straight to my brother's room. I take a deep breath and walk straight in to the room.

I see an angry William and a nervous Kate looking are waiting for me. "Do you want to see me?" I say in a nervous tone. "What on Earth you are doing Katelyn ?" William asks me in a stern way which makes me drench to the skin. I keep myself silence. "Katelyn, I'm waiting for your answer," says William growing more impatient.

To stop the situation going worse, I explain what had happen this morning. After explaining the situation, there's a long silence. I'm so afraid I'll be grounded by my own brother, in the end William says, "Katelyn, next time don't do this anymore! You're a Princess and the future Queen of England. I hope you will understand one day," says William.