Chapter 6

Niall's POV

Zayn opens the door to let Katelyn in and to my surprise the Royals are here too! "So where have you been all day ?" I ask Katelyn. "Oh, we grab some coffee and go to bookstore to buy the latest Sherlock Holmes novels," she says as she puts her green jacket on the stand.

"Thanks for sending her home, guys," I thank the Royals.

"Oh, it's fine. Katelyn is our biological sister and our blood is hers. Blood is thicker than water," Prince Harry says. I hear the lads gaps, looks the cat is really out of the bag. "So I see you tomorrow. Bye bro !" Katelyn kisses Prince Harry's cheek. William kisses her forehead well as for Kate, she gives Katelyn a warm hug.

As I close the door, the boys look at Katelyn in a confuse way. "I'll be in my room for awhile," Katelyn says as she runs up the stairs.

"I go check on her for a minute," I say running up stairs.

Katelyn's POV

After the three other boys of One Direction knows I'm their Princess, so I'm quite upset about it. Just not to in front of them, I excuse myself to go upstairs. I go into my room and close behind me. I flop myself hard onto the bed.

Why they have to know I'm their Princess ? Why ? What's wrong with me ?

I'm still deep in my thoughts until a knock interrupts, "Katelyn, can you please open the door?" Niall asks. "C'mon in, Niall. The door is not lock," I say. Niall comes in gives me a warm brotherly hug. "Hey, tell me what is the matter," he says.

"Niall, is it wrong I'm their country's Princess?" I ask.

"No, it's not! You were born royally. Why?" Niall says.

"Because Harry, Louis and Zayn know I'm their country's Princess. Their mouths drop," I explain.

Niall comforts me. I feel a tear flowing from my eyes, "Do you want to cry, sis ?" he asks. I feel like to but I don't want to. "No," I say as more tears are flowing out from my eyes. "Do you really want to cry ?" Niall asks for the second time. I nod my head and start to cry. "It's going to be fine, K. Cry all you want," Niall says with his arms around me.

"You need to get some rest. You have school tomorrow," Niall says as he tucks me into bed. He kisses my forehead before he switches off the lights.

Niall's POV

After tucking Katelyn into bed, I walk down the stairs. I can hear the lads are talking about something. "What are you lads talking about ?" I ask. "Nothing, why ?" Zayn asks. "C'mon, Niall has to know sooner or later," Liam says.

"Okay, here's the thing Niall," Liam says before taking a deep breath. "Katelyn should live with her brothers and not with you," When I hear this, I'm going to blow my tops soon. "What ? Why ?" I ask. "Because she's our country's princess." Harry says.

"Whoa lads, chill !" I stop the lads. "Yes, Katelyn is your country's princess but she wants to live a normal life and she has given a choice to stay right here in Nashville," I say. I know Katelyn loves Nashville, she will discover what she loves- music. I hope she will be a country singer.

*THE NEXT DAY*

Katelyn's POV

I arrive at school as usual. I walk up to meet my friends at the school gate. As we are walking up to the door, they are so many reporters outside. I wonder who are they looking for? "Excuse me, who are you looking for?" I ask one of the reporters. One of the popular girls points to me "That's the one, she's the Princess !"

"We are looking for you !" one of the photographer takes my picture. I'm so shock, how did they know I'm here receiving an education here in Nashville ? "Guys, did you tell anything ?" I ask the three of them. "No, we didn't tell anything," they say. I'm so confuse right now. The principal quickly let me inside the school along side with my three best friends.