Chapter 35

*Last Day of US Tour*
Prince Harry's POV
Well today is the last day of our US tour. Katelyn and I love the country so much! The people have been very helpful to us throughout our trip. Yesterday Katelyn just made her first foreign speech as a crowned Princess, I'm so proud of her! She may be young but she has the potential to rule the people of the U.K. and Commonwealth one day. Before we head to the Memorial Garden, we visit to The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry Foundation.

The foundation which Wills, Catherine and I are patrons. Katelyn is not a patron but she will be one when she reaches 21. I think that will be in around 3 to 4 years time. Right now, she needs to know what are the true qualities in a Princess. She's been asking the question herself since day one and she can't stop finding answers.

*At The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry Foundation*
Katelyn's POV
This will be the last organisation to visit before heading to the Memorial Garden. I didn't know the three of them have a foundation named after. Well, I will become a patron of a charity which is close to my heart when I reach at the age of 21. Right now, I need to focus what is ahead of me.

I'm wearing a black dress designed by Issa- one of Kate's favourite designers. To match the look I wear a dark pink coat to ward off the cold. As we arrive the foundation, the officials greet us. Harry introduces me to them. "This is my sister, Katelyn,"

"Welcome Princess, I hope you will enjoy the tour," one of the officials says. "I will love it, thank you," I say.

As they start to show me around, Harry put an arm around me. He is a very protective brother but I love it anyway! Haha! Anyway, both Harry and I stop in track when we see a photo of mum. In the photo, mum was comforting a young patient. We sign the guest book. I lock my eyes on the page which Wills and Kate left their signatures. "Sis, it's time to proceed," Harry puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Oh right, sorry!" I say as I gather myself up. They lead us where the room fill with young mothers and infants. Most of them are in their teens. They hand me a baby to carry. I'm afraid at first but gathering enough courage, it's time to show my inner maternal side.

Prince Harry's POV
Katelyn is totally in love with the baby in her arms! She does have maternity inside her! Katelyn gives a few kisses on the baby's cheek, everyone is seems to be impressed! Now that's a true quality in a Princess. After the tour of the foundation at the American branch, a little girl gives Katelyn a bouquet of flowers as a token appreciation. The girl gives Katelyn a hug. She is so good with kids.

"Harry do you want a flower?" Katelyn jokingly asks as she is about to hand me the flowers. "No, no, sis! I'm good!" I joke back. The room fills with laughter. She is picking up her funny bone from William and I, we both always joke whenever we're on tour. That's my sister we're talking about!

Katelyn is catching up fast her role a Princess. "Great job sis, I'm proud of you calling my sister," I say as we head out of the foundation. "Thanks Harry! I mean this is an amazing exposure which I can't learn from books in school," she says as we hop into the limo and wave goodbye to our fans. It's off to the Memorial Garden.

Katelyn's POV
Just one more stop then we're done for the tour and for the next few weeks I'm celebrating my first Christmas as a royal. We are visiting the Memorial Garden to pay respects for servicemen and women who sacrificed their lives in the 9/11 attack. It breaks my heart because families and friends of the attack lost their love ones. I understand their feelings because I lost my mum who was killed in a tragic car accident in Paris, France.

The guards open the doors for us. They give Harry and I a salute when we step down of the limo. Fans gather outside to catch the glimpse of the royal siblings one last time before we head back to the UK to celebrate Christmas with Grandma and the rest of the royal family. The whole atmosphere is quiet and peaceful. All I can hear is the flowing sound of the fountain.

Harry and I are going to lay a wreath on the tomb of the 9/11 attack. As the brass band starts to play, we walk up the stairs and lay the wreath. We bow our heads as a respect for those who sacrificed for their country. We then observe a minute silence.

That's a wrap for our US tour, it's time to head back home! Although it's just three short days, I will visit the States in the near future. We head back to the hotel and pack our suitcase. After checking out, it's off to the airport! It's been fun a trip to the US, I see and learn so much throughout the tour.

*At the New York International Airport*
Wow, I didn't know that we need a grand send off. The Obamas are here personally to send us off, it's really kind of them for sacrificing their precious time. "Mr. President, thank you for your hospitality throughout our three-day tour in the States," I say. "You're very welcome Katelyn! Please send my regards to Her Majesty and your family," President Obama says. "Her Majesty will be pleased," I add.

We wave goodbye to the officials and the ambassadors of the U.K. in the States. I'm coming home!

*Hours Later*
We're here at the Heathrow International Airport, London. Geez, I sure do need a good rest! Luckily I can have a cat nap on the way home. I text Niall that I'm back from my first royal tour:
Hey Niall, I'm back from the royal tour. It's really amazing! Plus, I bought some souvenirs for you during the trip, you're gonna love it. Love, K

I press the "send" button.

*Back in Nashville*
Niall's POV
Well, it's good to have a break from your singing career once in awhile. I'm packing my stuff to London to visit my foster sister, Katelyn. Her visit to the States was totally insane! The tabloids in the US had all the story covered, Katelyn even appeared on some magazines. She is making big at the age of 17. She is the same age as me when I rose to fame in the music industry.

As I'm about to have a double check, my phone beeps. To my surprise, it's Katelyn! Yes, although she did have a Skype chat with me when she was in the US for her first royal tour. I read the text:
Hey Niall, I'm back from the royal tour. It's really amazing! Plus, I bought some souvenirs for you during the trip, you're gonna love it! Love, K

Wow, an early Christmas surprise for me! Katelyn doesn't even know I'm gonna surprise her as well. It's gonna be the best Christmas "gift" ever!