Update/im dying

Lmfao I'm not really dying. Well not all that much...

My appendix burst while I was minding my own business. Like god just must have a problem with me at this point😒

But that's not what we are here for.

My appendix checked out this morning so I've kind of just been sitting in a hospital bed for 2 day with nothing much to do but sleep.

I would also like to say sorry that I've been gone for a long time and I have been disappearing for a while after every chapter. I am happy with writing but at the same time when I finish a new chapter I just feel a little drained and I'll set writing to the side and then end up leaving my story's alone for a bit.

I've talked with my friend about it and thought about it on my own and I have decided to shortening the chapters down so I don't feel so drained one I'm done writing and proof reading.

Usually my chapters are around 5,500 to 6,500 words and chapter 11 was actually around 7,000 words. Not to mention on my Draken x reader fan fic the chapters range around 7,100 to 7,500 words.

I'm thinking about just cutting them back down to 1,000 to 1,300 words. The shorter chapters will most likely come out quicker than the current ones they just won't be as long. I'll also be doing the same for my Draken x reader story.

I am extremely sorry if you don't like that fact that I'll be taking off so much from the chapters but I really need this. Plus I don't plan on having the chapters this short forever.

Pleasew understand what I'm going through and know that I'll post the next chapter to both my stories after I'm released from the hospital.

Anyways make sure you stay hydrated, eat something, rest well and keep on doing your best lovelies!! <3