Chapter 011

[A/N]

[A/N]

Thank y'all so much for 1k reads on this story I love y'all so much!!💕

————

Triggers for this chapter

Mention of death
Mention of fighting

————

Chapter 011

————

"[Y/N]!?!" Takemichi almost screamed out in shock. "Well hey there cry baby. Didn't think you out of all people would come to see me".

"I- I didn't even know you were in here!" Takemichi stuttered out. In the last timeline you were dead. Now you were in prison. "Why!? What did you do!?" Takemichi shouted as he put his hands up to the glass that separated you two.

Letting out a low sad yet sinister laugh you gazed down. "I broke" you laughed out sadly. "I was used and didn't even realize until the damage had already been done" You continued to painfully laugh.

"Huh what do you mean!? [Y/N] who did this to you!?" Takemichi cried. Tears had weld up in his eyes as he leaned on the glass nearly begging for your answer. "What could you ever mean by that Takemichi? You do remember don't you?" You asked with a crazed smile and your voice sweet but daring.

The tears that had gathered in your eyes seconds prior to now had disappeared into thin air as an explosion of crazy and dangerous expressions now rested on your features.

"I- Umm" Takemichi stuttered. He couldn't remember anything cause of his time-leaping abilities and he felt like his life was in danger the longer he stood in your sight. "I don't remember... can you remind me?" Takemichi asked hesitantly scared that you might lash out at him.

You stopped laughing and a frown grew on your face. "Wow" you sighed sadly your expression changing once more as your gaze meet the floor with disappointment. "It seems like you've also betrayed me"

"W-wait no I didn't I seriously forgot I'm sorry" Takemichi voice rained as he backed away from the glass. "Tell me. Did you also visit Draken?" You wondered still deadly gearing at the poor boy in front of you. "Umm yes" Takemichi answer you. "Did he say anything about me Takemichi?" You questioned him.

'Should I tell her that he wants her dead?' Takemichi though. You where already extremely scary and the thought of you possibly finding out that your brother wants you dead would probably make you go crazy. And it really did sometimes.