Christmas special

I THOUGHT I POSTED THIS EARLIER WHAT THE HELL?!??
Well here's the late Christmas special😭

[A/N]

THIS IS JUST A SPECIAL!! IT HAS NO RELATION TO THE ACTUAL STORY!!

Enjoy reading and make sure you don't forget to vote and comment loves!💕

——————

Triggers for this special

None

——————

Christmas special!!

——————

The smell of breakfast was the first thing you woke up to as it flooded the room and floated around the air, stirring you awake from your restful sleep.

Sitting up in the bed you turned and saw the place your loving boyfriend who was still usually sleeping was empty.

Shaking your head you already knew that he was in the kitchen making breakfast for the two of you on this special morning. You had told him last night that he didn't need to when y'all had randomly brought it up in a conversation.

It was rare to see him cooking especially if it was breakfast. Not because he wasn't much of a morning person but because he could barely cook anything by himself.

Laughing at your own thoughts you scooted over to the edge of the bed and removed the blankets from over your body. Standing up you walked over to the door and peaked out of it and into the kitchen seeing your boyfriend, Manjiro Sano -or as he goes by Mikey- shirtless standing in front of the stove making something.

The sweet smell of food grew stronger as you went up behind him giving him a simple hug. He jumped a little at the feeling of your arms wrapping around his torso. He didn't even hear you coming yet a smile was brought to his face when he was embraced by your warmth. Setting the cooking utensils down he turned to you to return the hug.

"Your up early" you said to him, your voice slightly hushed by his chest. "I told you last night I wanted to make you breakfast this morning" he replied to you.

"It's Christmas morning after all I wanted to do something nice for you" he told you as he gave you a gentle kiss on your forehead before returning to making the sweet smelling meal.

"Haven't you given me enough?" You asked referring to the large amount of gifts he had put under the tree a few nights before. He didn't reply he simply just shook his head as he transferred the food from the pan to two plates.

Setting them down on the table he motioned to you to come closer to you. Doing as he silently asked you came to the table and took the seat right next to his and the two of you started eating.

You where a little surprised that it actually tasted good and not lite burnt dog food. "This taste really nice Manjiro, thank you" you complemented him making his sit up straight with a large smile.

————

After the two of you had finished your food he took the plates to the sink and set them in there. "I'll clean them later right now we are opening presents!" He cheerfully told you as the two of you made your way to the living room of your house. It was a fairly large house that you and Mikey had moved into together just a few years ago.