Chapter 009

[A/N]

[A/N]

Don't forget to vote and comment!💕

————

Triggers for this chapter

Knifes
Blood
Death
Hospitals
Attempted kidnapping

————

Chapter 009

————

*this chapter is a flash back/ memory of [Y/N]'s it's the one memory the previous chapters have mentioned!*

————

"Faster [Y/N]! Faster!"

Little shrieks of joy and laughter corses through out the street as two friends raced to [Y/N]'s bike.

Both of them only 11 years old. Two best friends. Even though they were only 11 both of them felt like they needed to be more then friends but both were to scared to say something.

[Y/N] would always go to them whenever she needed comfort. She would always run back to them even when her brother had his arms wide open for her.

Don't mistake anything though. [Y/N] loved her brother but when it came down to them she wouldn't hesitate to do anything for them and it was the same way around.

Aoi Sakura.

[Y/N]'s best friends and crush. She was the sweetest girl ever and almost everyone loved her or wanted to be her. Both of them were always with each other. They were inseparable and wanted nothing more than to do everything together. Aoi was sometimes childish but also brave and smart.

Both girls have known each other since they were 5. They had gone to school together and they wanted to graduate together but do to an unforeseen terrible accident that never happened.

That accident happened today.

Both girls ran to [Y/N]'s motorcycle. They had just escaped school by sneaking out and jumping the fence but some random kids snitched on them and know they were outrunning the vice principal.

Both of y'all laughing you jumped onto your bike not caring if y'all put helmets on or not. The feeling of the wind blowing through your hair and her hands rapped around your waist making sure she didn't fall made you happy.