Chapter 024

A/N

Don't forget to vote and comment!
Love y'all<3

——————

Triggers for this chapter

None

——————

Chapter 024

——————

It had been a few days since you had to spend a day with Mikey and surprisingly you didn't want to kill him more afterwards. You kinda wanted to hang out with him again. With Draken and Emma coming along of course.

You had fun that day. Even after you and Mikey left Emma and Draken behind. Though it did turn into a little bit of a reck when Draken and Emma got home and scolded the both of you.

Emma was terrified that Mikey and you could have got into a fight in the house and break something. She could only imagine the worst outcome- which would be grandpa Sano punishing the both of y'all or killing y'all.

But they where actually surprised to see Mikey half asleep on one side of the couch with you on the other eating snacks while watching TV and talking.

Draken and Emma yelled at y'all for a bit for leaving and nearly getting in big trouble at the arcade. Though they didn't see when it had happened they found out about it and ended up looking for the two of you knowing both you and Mikey had something to did with it.

And they where right. But also to late cause Mikey and you had already left. They found out y'all left after looking around the entire arcade and then asking a few people.

But that was all over with. It's now two days later and Draken, Mikey and you where on your way to the hospital to visit Baji after Mikey got a call from Takemichi saying he had finally woke up.

Walking into the hospital you followed behind Draken and Mikey as they walked through the halls all the way to their childhood friends room.

As you followed the two you looked at Mikeys face seeing a small smile on his face. It didn't seem out of the usual to see Mikey smiling and goofing around but something about the smaller shine in his eyes that make it better.

He was so happy that Baji had finally woke up. Just like the night Draken was stabbed and had to go to the hospital he had cried. He cried so much for Baji alone in his room and now he could see his friend again.

Finally arriving at the room Draken pushed the door open to reveal the dark long haired male sitting up in his hospital bed with a smile showing of his sharp teeth while he talked with two other people.

The two others where Chifuyu and Takemichi. With Chifuyu sitting closer to Baji and Takemichi further away.

Their attention was draw to y'all as you all walked into the room. Baji turned and looked at the three of y'all and smiled while waving his hand. "How are you Draken, Mikey, Y/N!" Baji said as he brought his hand back down to his side.

All you could do was stair at him like he was crazy. 'How could be ask how we are when he's literally the one who just woke up from a coma!?'