Chapter 013

[A/N]

[A/N]

Finally I'm posting a new chapter🙄
Votes are not necessary but are greatly appreciated💞💞

——————

Triggers for this chapter
None

——————

Chapter 013

——————

Shifting around in the sheets your body awoke itself. Upon opening your eyes you looked around the room that you didn't recognize at first. It was dark around the room cause it was still dark outside and the light in the room was off, but you could tell that it wasn't yours.

Thinking and recalling the events that happened last night you remember that you where currently at Baji's place 'taking a break' from Draken. Fully sitting up and pulling your legs over the edge of the bed you let your feet rest on the floor.

Baji was peaceful sleeping just a foot or two away from you wrapped in a thick blanket like a baby. You didn't expect someone like Baji to be so nice. He honestly looked cute when sleeping with his blanket neatly tucked around his sleeping form.

Shaking the thoughts away from your mind you picked up your phone that was sitting on his night stand. '5:47'. Is what the time on the clock read on your phone. You almost completely ignored the missed calls and texts from Draken, Emma and Hina. Though you felt a little bad about not replying to Emma or Hina you didn't really feel all that bad for Draken.

You didn't pay much attention to them as you turned your phone back off. You where honestly surprised that your phone wasn't completely dead yet but the percentage was at 12% which wasn't all that surprising.

'I should probably go home to get a new change of clothes and shower since it's still early. Ive been running around in these since yesterday morning' you thought to yourself as you looked at the outfit you were wearing. Then you remember something else..

You had hid your motorcycle behind some buildings yesterday after riding it for a while while running around. You needed to go get it.

Standing up you went over at Baji's desk, silently sneaking around him carful not to wake him. Finally making it to his desk she smiled upon seeing what she had come over here for. Picking up a pencil and pulling off one of the colored sticky note you wrote down a small thank you note for Baji.

After that you picked up your shoes and hand bag you left his room. Peaking around a few of the corners just to make sure no one was there, you noticed that all the rooms where empty. Finally making it to the front door you quickly got out and let out a sigh. Looking at your phone again the time read 5:53. You should hurry up since you have little time and you have to walk.