Chapter 015

[A/N]

——————

Triggers for this chapter

Strong language/cursing

——————

Chapter 015

——————

It had been two days since your talk with Mikey and Draken and you started to feel ready to apologize. Hanging out with Baji and the break from Draken really helped clear your mind -Though he did text you every morning and night-

Baji had almost become like another brother to you. He was rough around the edges but softened up when he wasn't dealing with gang stuff. He was still an ass though he cared for you and made sure he didn't take anything to far with you. He didn't want to hurt you anyway possible.

His mother told him and taught him how to treat and respect a woman. Plus Draken would really be out for his head if he did anything wrong to you. Plus having you around was kinda cool. You could be just as stubborn, playful and chaotic as him.

Handing out with him made you a little more of an ass then you where before but you could easily switch up when talking to someone else.

It was currently latter in the day when you and Baji went into his apartment. His mother wasn't home and didn't know that you had been staying there in the first place.

You where both sitting on his couch switching through the channels on the tv while eating food, but instead of paying attention you where thinking about Valhalla and Toman and other gangs.

"Baji" you called to the dark haired male. He didn't look at you he only hummed in response as he continued to stuff his face with food and look for something interesting to watch.

"Can you tell about gangs? Like Valhalla or Toman?" You asked. He paused for a second and turned of the tv before turning his attention to you. "Why?" He asked raising a brow at you causing you to stop and think for a second.

"I was mainly just curious. Draken never told me anything about them. The last meeting I was at was one of the first I've ever been to" you replied honestly. He nodded as a response before thinking to himself for a second.

"Almost all of the gangs around here are bad. They cheat, fight, steal, hurt... and a lot of other bad things" he started. "Like Toman and other gangs, especially Valhalla, they want to be at the top and the only way to get there is to fight for it".

"Toman though Is good. Mikey and the others along with me made Toman together. Not to be at the top but to make a safe haven for friends. It's all for all, everyone protects each other". As Baji spoke an unnoticed smile made its way to his face.

He spoke so kindly of Toman like it was his most prized possession. 'Why did he leave them if they where so good?' You wondered as he continued on with his explanation.

"Gangs are dangerous though Y/N, You shouldn't get to involved with any of them. I know it may seem hard since Draken is your brother and the Vice President of a gang but keeping a distance is for the best"

Baji voice was serious through the end of his explanation with you. You where about to respond to him but a new voice beat you to it.