Chapter 021

A/N

Love y'all<3

——————

Triggers for this chapter

None

——————

Chapter 021

——————

"They told me to at least expect 5 years" Kazutora's voice spoke as he sat behind a sheet of glass that separated him from Takemichi and Draken.

Right now Takemichi and Draken where visiting Kazutora in jail to have a simple talk with him. Draken also had a message from Mikey to tell to their black and blonde haired friend.

"I guess that's still short for what I did." He spoke sadly as he looked down. "I won't run away anymore. I've got to face up to this... that's what he taught me" he spoke again sadly. Probably referring to Baji when he said 'he'.

"I want to get proper rehabilitation this time around" he said truthfully as he looked up at the two males in front of him. The both of them stared back at Kazutora. Takemichi was silently watching him while Draken decided to speak up.

"Don't die Kazutora." He simply said with a hard look on his face.

"Huh?" Was all that Kazutora said while looking up at Draken. He looked serious as ever as he spoke.

"I know exactly what your thinking. You better not try and make up for this by killing yourself." He warned him with a strong tone.

Kazutora looked down again. "But... what else am I supposed to do... I just don't know-" Kazutora low and sad voice was cut off by Draken sighing before he cut him off.

"I have a message from Mikey." He spoke looking at Kazutora. Meeting his eyes he kept his gaze as he spoke. "Now and always, Kazutora is a part of Toman... I forgive you." Draken told him.

Kazutora's eyes started watering as he listened to the tall blonde male tell him Mikey's message. He couldn't help but start crying and looking down.

He felt bad... so bad for what he had done. Not just to Mikey and Baji but to you. Also Draken as well. He wanted to ask them how Baji, you and the others were doing but he felt as if he shouldn't get to know.

Draken already planned to tell Kazutora how everyone was and just by looking at him now he knew he should do it soon.

"Baji's condition is stable but he still hasn't woken up yet and Mikey's head won't hurt for to much longer." Draken told to his friend.

Kazutora's head shot up with more tears. He was relieved that Mikey was fine and Baji was ok but he still hadn't awoken yet.

"As for my sister, Y/N, she's fine to. Suffered a minor concussion but she is already better" he spoke again.

Kazutora was a little scared to meet Draken's gaze as he spoke of his sister. He felt shivers run down his spine when the silence went on for longer than he was comfortable with.

Love Hate Things | Mikey x Fem!ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara