Chapter 020

N/A

——————

Triggers for this chapter

Hospital
IV

——————

Chapter 020

——————

The air was still and quiet as you slept peacefully in the hospital room. Nothing or no one to bother you as you rested. The only noise being the beeping of the monitor placed next to your bed but it didn't interrupt your slumber.

That is until the door on the opposite side of your room was shoved open and loud yells of two blondes idiots and their sighing friends stepped in stirring you awake.

Looking at the two in front of you with half lidded sleepy eyes, you let out a huff of air and scowled at them as they continued to bicker back and forth about something that you didn't have enough care to listen to.

"Mikey. Draken. Shut up." You spoke quietly at the two boys. They both looked at you before shutting up and mumbling incoherent curses at each other.

"Good morning. Sorry if that idiot woke you"Draken said as he walked over to you and quickly gave you a hug before taking a seat next to your bed.

Mitsuya sat next to him as Mikey, Takemichi and Chifuyu also took a seat around your bed.

"Good morning" Mitsuya smiled at you before handing you a small bowl with food in it. Looking down you saw it was a bunch of fruits sliced up and neatly placed.

Smiling at the food you turned your head up and looked to smile at Mitsuya. "Thank you Mitsuya" you said to him before starting to eat.

Everyone around you started their own conversation but made sure you where part of them as you ate. You knew as soon as you where done they would all want you to explain what happened to you.

Sighing out you placed the half full fruit bowl on the beside table and everyone turned to you. You knew that this was already what was gonna happen.

"So?" Draken asked waiting for you to start. You hesitated for a second before looking up o meet his eyes.

"Well it started the day I told you I was gonna come home... after I had got my stuff from Baji's I was on my way home but needed to stop for gas." You started as you looked at the few of them. A little nervous under their gazes.

"Once I had come out of the store 4 or 5 guys where waiting for me. I tried to run but I wasn't able to for long and they attacked me and knocked me out. Kazutora was among them." Continuing you saw scowls start to appear on their faces. Mikey and Draken's being the largest.

"When I woke up I was in a room. I'm still not sure where exactly it was but the place had an awful smell and looked run down. Hanma and Kazutora ended up coming into the room and they told me that I was there because I could be used against Toman in the fight. Something about making Draken weaker to try and break the spirit of Toman? I'm not sure."

"After that they knocked me out again and later when I woke up I was surrounded by more guys and cars. I could tell that the fight had already started. When the people who where watching me tried to take me somewhere, Baji came out of nowhere and took them all down."