Chapter 005

[A/N]

[A/N]

——————

Triggers for this chapter
None

——————

Chapter 005

——————

Standing outside the hospital you looked at the doors still contemplating if you should go in. As you stood and watched the hospital doors open and close as people came in and out of the building.

"Umm excuse me"a soft feminine voice called from beside you"

Turning to your left you saw the girl who was with Takemichi when you went to the first meeting. "Oh hello" you said waving at her.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable I just thought I recognized you from that Toman meet a weet or so ago" the short haired girl said. "Yeah that's me! I don't think I we got to introduced to each other though"you said giving her a soft smile.

"Unfortunately not but my name is Hinata. Most of my friends just call me Hina though"she said holding her hand out. Shaking her hand you nodded. "Hello Hinata, my name is [Y/N]"

"Nice to meet you [Y/N]"she said letting go of your hand. "Likewise" was all you said before she started to walk towards the hospital doors.

"So why are you here? Did something happen to you?"Hina asked eyeing your figure. "No I was actually coming to check on Takemichi"you said to which she just nodded. "Wait how did you know Takemichi was in the hospital?" Hina asked you.

————

*Small flashback*

It had been maybe an hour or so since you and Draken went back to the lovely place y'all called home. He decided he was just gonna drop you off then go to the meeting with the other gang leaders.

Once you got home you took a nap but it was interrupted by Draken calling your phone.

"Hello?" You said as you sat up yawning. "[Y/N] I sent you a location through text. I need you to go there now."Draken said before hanging up without giving any explanation.

Talking on the phone with Draken was usually like that but it still pissed you off.

Not knowing what was happening you quickly put your shoes on grabbed your phone, wallet and motorcycle keys and ran out of the brothel building.