Chapter 001

[A/N] -

[A/N] -

————

Triggers for this chapter
None

————

Chapter 001

Harsh gusts of wind pushed pash you as you quickly rode down the silent streets of Tokyo. Your  hair swayed in front of your eyes before you pushed it out of the way.

Clutching the handlebars of your motorcycle you sped up a little trying to reach the busy building you and your brother lived in.

Right now you had gone out on your own late at night just to ride around on your motorcycle that you weren't even supposed to have. You always rode your motorcycle to clear your mind and right now all you could think about was how mad your brother made you.

Ryuguji Ken. Also known as Draken, the Vice President of the Tokyo Manji Gang. But to you all he was know as was an over protective big brother who loved to tell you 'no'.

Draken was always there for you and you loved him with all your heart. You two had been to to geather forever and you got along with each other most of the time, but with you growing up and getting older you wanted to do more things, explore more and run free but Draken always said it was to dangerous so he barely ever let you out of his sight whenever you went out.

You knew right from wrong and you could spot red flags from a mile away and knew how to avoid them and Draken knew that to but he still didn't let you have your freedom.

Going way over the speed limit, you were racing yourself home. Going faster than usual and running red lights for fun you almost didn't notice someone else on a motorcycle speed up next to you.

Ignoring the person beside you, you gave them one swift look to see it was a boy who seemed to be around your age? Or maybe younger? He looked short and had medium length blond hair.

Continuing to just drive you were about to speed up when the blond boy speed up before you and purposely swerved in front of you and then sped off around a corner.

That pissed you off. A lot.

When you were about to follow him to do whatever you where gonna do when you caught up to him you heard a stern voice call your name. The voice was one you knew all to well and hearing it almost made you fall of your bike.

Regaining you balance on your motorcycle you turned you head to see Draken, the person who call your name, and he looked pissed beyond belief. Draken started to slow down his bike and you already knew that it was his way of telling you to slow down to. Once you had slowed down and stoped a few feet in front of Draken you readied yourself for the lecture you knew you where about to get.