Chapter 019

A/N

Another short chapter! Sorry!

——————

Triggers for this chapter

Gang fighting
Knifes
Blood
Hospitals

——————

Chapter 019

——————

Baji stood still at the bottom of the cars with the knife in his hands in front of everyone but his eyes where still on Mikey as he spoke with his friend.

"Kazutora won't be the cause of my death. This wound won't kill me" he spoke before raising the knife up.

Before you could think you pushed Draken off of you and ran at Baji. Thankfully he wasn't far from you and he hesitated which gave you enough time. Just as you got a step away from him you sprung at his body tackle him into the dirt.

Your body really felt week now. Looking up you saw Baji breathing heavy beside you laying on his back and the knife just a little bit above his hand on the ground.

'I stopped him'

"Baji! Y/N!"

You honestly couldn't tell who was yelling you and Baji's names. Your head was pounding and your eyes where getting watery. The things around you started to dim a little as you laid next to Baji.

Just a second later you could see Mikey, Draken, Chifuyu and Takemichi gather around the two of you. Takemichi's and Chifuyu's eyes where full of tears and some had already slipped out and Draken looked like he was close to crying as he stood over you slightly shaking you. Trying to keep you awake.

You wanted to stay awake to. You where honestly a little scared to close your eyes in fear you wouldn't open them again. Who knows how much blood you'd already lost.

Getting hit in the head with a brick and bleeding a lot then getting punched by Hanma and tied up. You didn't look nor feel the best right now.

Your eyes started to get heavy and you tried to sit up to keep yourself awake but Draken stoped you. You could see his mouth moving and you could kinda hear his voice but the constant ringing in your ears blocked most of it out. You tried to sit up again but this time you fell back on your own and your eyes started to close.

'Shit...'

Draken and the others watched as you feel back and your eyes closed. You stopped moving. "Y/N... Y/N!" Draken yelled as he started to shake your little harder.

Mitsuya made his way over quickly and stood next to Draken and looked down at you. "Is she still breathing?" Mitsuya asked worryingly.

Draken stopped moving you for a second and lifted you onto his arms before he looked at your chest. It took a second but eventually all of them saw the slight rise and fall of your chest indicating that you where still breathing.

Most of the fear left there body but they still worried. They all then looked over to Baji who was also lying still but in Chifuyu's arms.