Chapter 002

[A/N]

[A/N]

————

Triggers for this chapter
None

————

Chapter 002

————

Chapter 002

Waking up to the lewd sounds of the people 'working' next door to you, you let out an annoyed sigh and grabbed your phone from the night stand to check the time.

10:44. "Wow people can be that crazy this early in the morning?" You grumpily said as you let out a yawn and sat up.

Getting out of bed you remembered what Draken told you last night and you're mood instantly switched. Quickly changing into something more presentable for the day you grabbed your phone, wallet and motorcycle keys and walked out of your room.

Now that Draken knew that you have a motorcycle you didn't have to hide it behind the old dumpsters that sat behind the brothel. Climbing on top of your motorcycle you put the keys in and you were about to turn it on and go but of course your lovely brother stoped you.

"Where are you going" Draken asked but you knew it wasn't really a question and he was basically telling you to tell him where you were off to.

"I'm just going to the store I want to buy some snacks" you said with an innocent smile hoping Draken would allow it.

"Ok then I'll ride with you. Stay here while I grab my keys" he said before he turned around and heading back into the building.

You climbed off your bike and watched as he walked into the elevator. Waiting for it to close you let out a small sigh as other people got on with him. When the elevator doors finally shut you didn't waste a second to run back to your bike and jump one.

As you started your bike and drove away, you let out a loud laugh knowing Draken would lecture you but at the moment you found it to funny to care.

Speeding up you saw the street light turn yellow and you instantly went faster and passed it just as it turned red. Letting out another laugh at your own little victory you slowed down when you saw the store come Into view.

Parking your motorcycle outside the little corner store you took your keys out and got off your bike. You walked up to the store and when you were about to enter you heard the sound of another engine and you knew it was your brothers.