Chapter 008

[A/N]

[A/N]

I'd just like it to be know that I am a working student and my only time off/ not working or doing schoolwork is the weekend so I will not be posting on the weekends.

Anyways don't forget to vote and comment!💕

————

Triggers for this chapter

Knifes
Gang fights
Blood

————

Chapter 008

————

Looking at the both of them who said completely different names you started to get worried again.

"Well who the hell is is by!?" You shouted. You usually snapped at people when you got anxious and you didn't even realized that you had yelled at them. "Oh- Umm- sorry" you mumbled out as you turned around to hide your embarrassed face.

Both of them just looked at you before having their own small conversation about the gang. You barely payed attention to it until Mitsuya let out a confused hum. Giving him your attention you looked at what he was looking at and you saw a random bike.

"What is it?" Takemichi asked turning to look at the bike. "I just realized that's Pah's a bike" Mitsuya spoke. "Most of Toman agreed that there was nothing we could do about Pah getting caught. That was all except Peh" Mitsuya finished as he looked down.

"Anyways we need to get going before Peh gets to Draken. [Y/N] I'm not leaving you when there is danger around so follow us" Mitsuya said. He knew that since people were after Draken and you were Draken's little sister you could easily be targeted. All you did was nod as you followed them back into the forest.

"Peh feels like Toman screwed over Pah and let him take the fall" Mitsuya said as him and Takemichi continued to talk about the situation while running. "But that isn't true!" Takemichi replied back in a serious tone.

"What matters now is that Peh got together with some former Moebius members and told them that he was gonna take Draken out" hearing that from Mitsuya mad your blood boil. Becoming enraged and anxious at the same time and your emotions started to make you dizzy. You also felt a little scared when the name Moebius was mentioned.

"So Peh is the one!?" Takemichi asked confused. "He's now out to hunt down Draken" Mitsuya replied shortly.

"We've got to find Draken and let him know before it's to late!" Takemichi shouted again. "But since we already saw Peh's ride outside it might already be going down" Mitsuya spoke in a low voice but you still heard it.