Chapter 017

[A/N]

——————

Triggers for this chapter

Gang fighting
Knifes
Blood

——————

Chapter 017

——————

Pain was the first thing you felt as you eyes fluttered open. The back of your head stung and as you moved your head and neck around to take in your surroundings.

It hurt to move your head though. Not to mention the ropes around your wrists and ankles that where keeping you held to a cold steal chair were to tight.

Looking around with half lidded eyes all you could see was the walls of some type of building around you. By the looks of it the building looked like it was abandoned and it had an unpleasant aroma in the air.

"—we'll leave here soon. Let's see if she's awake"

'That damn voice'

Catching the end of a conversation between two people you looked at the door with a scowl as it opened reviling Kazutora and Hanma. Great.

"We'll look at that she's already up" Hanma said with a smile, ignoring the hatful look you gave the two of them.

The both of them walked into the room and shut the door and locked it. Hanma had a wicked smile on his face while Kazutora looked almost pleased that he had done this. 'The fuck is wrong with them!?'

Hanma walked closer and pulled and cloth that was covering your mouth down before going and standing over by Kazutora again.

"What the fuck!" You hissed as you looked at the two of them who only seemed to brighten up at your anger.

"What's wrong with the two of you freaks and what the hell do you need me for!" You continued on.

Hanma only let out a laugh before speaking up. "We are using you~" he spoke cheerfully. Kazutora let out a sigh as he took a step up to explain more to you.

"I'm sure you already know that today is Toman and Valhalla's fight? Well we need something to break down poor Draken's spirt." Kazutora's voice was harsh as he spoke. "Once we do that we can take him down easier and once we do that we can break not only a good portion of Toman we can also break Mikey. And once we do that.... We win."

You didn't say anything after he was done speaking. What would you say? He looks determined to run Toman into the dirt.

"But for know don't worry about it and take another nap" Kazutora said before he turned to the door and left.

"Nap? I'm not doing anything like that! Untie me you fucker!" Now you where yelling at Hanma since he was the only one left in the room but stopped once you saw him walk closer to you.

"Close your eyes and take a deep breath~" he purred as he raised an arm in the air.

Before you could even think about what he was gonna do more pain was sent through your body and you where looking down at your feet. Small droplets of blood and your tears hitting the ground near your shoes was the last thing you saw before passing out again.