Chapter 025

A/N

Don't forget to vote and comment!
Love y'all<3

------

Triggers for this chapter

None

------

Chapter 025

------

It had been a while since Bloody Halloween and things had been calm for a while. Not much fighting has happened- well not with gang stuff but with Mikey and you?... Things could be going better...

"Mikey I'm gonna kick your tiny shrimp ass!" You yelled threateningly at the blonde who was currently laughing his ass of while dodging each and every one of the punches you threw at him. He honestly didn't even mean to make you mad this time.

Today Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, Takemichi and Chifuyu went to see Baji. You came along because Baji insisted that Draken brings you. You and him became close before the Toman and Valhalla fight and you only grew closer afterwards. He was like another older brother.

Anyways back to what made you so mad... You all arrived at Baji's apartment before him to surprise him when he gets home. Chifuyu had cheaked in with Baji's mom before hand, asking if him and a few friends could surprise him with a late birthday party. Since he spent his in the hospital you know. She approved of it and was ready to let y'all in when you all got there.

You and Mitsuya baked the cake while Draken and Takemichi put up some decorations all around the living room and kitchen of the apartment. Mikey sat with his legs crossed on the middle of the couch blowing up different colored balloons.

Chifuyu's was helping with balloons but when he heard the sound of a motorcycle pulling up to the apartment complex he walked out to quickly see if it was him or not and unfortunately for y'all it was.

Mikey wasn't done with the balloons- even though there was about 40 of the in the living and kitchen combined, and Takemichi seemed to be loosing a fight to the tape dispenser. He take kept folding onto itself and getting sick up before he could use it to hag up ribbons. It was funny but kinda sad to watch.

"Shit hes not supoosed to be here for another 30 minutes!" Mitsuya grumbled from beside you. You looked around at everyone while you all tried to think of something to do.

"Uhh hurry Chifuyu! Y/N! go stall him!" Takemichi yelled to the other blonde as he started to move faster to get the decorations up. Chifuyu and you nodded your heads before running out of the apartment. Mikey left the balloons alone to help quickly put up the few finishing decorations with Takemichi and Draken while Mitsuya continued to add the last bit of frosting g to the cake.

Racing down the stairs with Chifuyu by your side you guys managed to get halfway down the stairs before Baji stopped you both.

"Did you two just come out of my apartment?" He asked with a raised brow. His eyes traveled between you and Chifuyu while you two both looked at each other trying to come up with a plan telepathically.

"No..." Chifuyu and you said at the same time while looking at the dark haired male in front of y'all. He didn't look convinced in the slightest. In fact he looked more suspicious but honestly who wouldn't be.