3K Special

[A/N]

This is just a 3K special for the actual story but it not actually cannon to it!!

Don't forget to vote loves!!

——————

Triggers for this Special
None

——————

3k Special

Cuddles

——————

As the early morning hours passed by and the sun slowly began to rise and makes itself home in the sky, it shown its bright rays of light down on the world waking you from your not so pleasant sleep.

You had been trying to sleep for a few hours now but you just couldn't. You where still tired but luck didn't seem to be on your side when it came to your slumber so you decided that you'd just get out of bed sick or not.

It was already 8:17 in the morning and the weekend so you didn't have school which made you feel a little bit better. You weren't feeling all that well but you decided it wasn't much of a problem and you could just power through it.

Standing to your feet you took your phone of the night stand and opened it up. You looked at a few notifications and where about to set your phone back down when you got a notification from Emma.

Emma was one of your best friends. She had been there for you for a long time and she was also even closer to you once you stared dating her brother.

Manjiro Sano.

Or better know by Mikey, was your sweet boyfriend. The first and hopefully the last one. You loved him and anyone could tell he loved you back just as much, if not more.

Opening the message your friend sent you, you read it to yourself.

Emma: Hey Y/N! Me and Hinata are gonna go shopping later and we wanted to invite you.

Emma and Hinata where always shopping and you loved to come along every now and then but today you just didn't feel all that well and were still extremely tired.

Y/N: Sorry Emma I'd love to but I'm not feeling all that well this morning, sorry!

Emma: That sucks. I hope you feel better sis!

Smiling at your phone you replied with a quick thanks before shutting it off. Emma had taken a liking to calling you 'sis' or 'sister' ever since you and Mikey became a thing. You didn't mind it at all though. It made you feel welcomed.

Finally standing all they way up you stretched your arms and legs as you let out a yawn. 'I should probably take a bath then cook something that will help me feel better' you thought as you began to make your way to your bathroom.

As you began to set the water up to a perfectly warm temperature you let the tub fill up. While it was filling up you got a change of clothes and a towel.

After you had taken your bath you stepped out and wrapped the towel around you to dry off. Pulling your shirt, pants and everything else over your limbs you left the bathroom.