Two🐰

After I eat my breakfast I got my bag and left home. I promise to Jin that I'll ganna take care of his Cafe since his not here and also I bring my school bag with me. I will study there at the same time, i have a long quiz this up coming Monday and I can't be failed.

10 minutes later i reach the cafe its not that a long walk though. The cafe is just near my house and i kinda save money for not commuting.

I open my bag and find the key to open the Cafe door. The Cafe usually opens at 6:40 AM in the Morning and perfect time for me too as I arrived in here in a time of 6:28.

I change the sign to that say 'The Cafe is now Open' and place my things underneath the cashier table. I then walk towards the cafe maker and make my own cafe like i was the owner of the place. I make my coffee a hot and sweets one, a latte I then open my notes and started scanning them to study.

After a minutes the customers started to arrived and i didn't know a lot of customers would be in here in sundays. I got busy as the time pass by "What would you like to order sir?" I asked politely and waited for him to order "I'll just have 2 Americano please take out." I started typing his order and also headed to the cafe maker.

"Here you go sir 2 Americano." I repeated and he nodded as to agree with me and receive the paper bag with the coffee inside.

"Finally I can have my break."

I check my wrist watch and my eyes widen when i saw the time. Its already 1 in the afternoon, how did i not notice the time. It was so stupid of me to forgot my lunch. I just sighed and walk to the door to flip the sign as 'CLOSE'.

I grab my things and lock the Door and be back after I'll finish my lunch. As I was ganna pass by the pet store next to the cafe shop i notice the man and he was about to throw a poor small animal in the trash I hurriedly stop the old man.

"Stop Sir!" I approached him and he stop. "What are you doing to that poor thing in the cage?" I asked him and he just rolled his eyes on me. "His so skinny and i think his sick I can't sell him and was about to throw him away his useless anyway." He said while looking at me. My anger started to raise when i heard everything the old man said. How could he! Its alive why throw it away!

"Then give it to me!"

"What?"

"I said give it to me I'll take care of him!" I said with confident voice. "$65" he replied and my eyes widen i wanted to punch the old man.

"What? You'll ganna throw him anyway why would i pay you?" I argue with him his not fair. "Then no!" "Okay fine here!" I said with angry voice, the old man handed me the cage and  left after i handed him the money. The animal inside is so pitiful he look so cold on how his little body vibrates i really though it was a hamster but when i look at it closely it was a rabbit he just fold his ears.

After I finish my lunch i buy the baby rabbit a new blanket And hurriedly go back to the cafe. I didn’t open the Cafe and I took care and fed the poor rabbit first. After being able to eat it, I'm so happy to see him doesn't look skinny anymore because i put some blankets on his little body.