IMPORTANT

Please take a moment to read this Notice Guys.

Ahm First of all I would like to say thank you all for reading my story , thanks again for 1.9k views and for those who vote and comment.....

Saranghae [\finger heart;

Second,

If you are an inspiring writers out there, please take a time to search your USERNAME in google. There is a website that steals story which is one of them is mine. Even if you didn't download the app or log in to that website, you can see it there. (Mostly English?)

Novelhd .... That's the name of the website, if you stalk me you can see my two stories here on WATTPAD. And my two stories are actually the ones on that website, even though the story is ongoing, they are still taking it.

Even though my story isn't famous, they still stole it. My point is that it's unfair, what if a lot of people read there and then put your story on that website. You will not only lose views here on wattpad, you will also lose attention, your stories will not be noticed here because they are there on that website.

Worse than those they stole, if they stole it from a famous authors. Please if you see any suspicious websites that think that they are stealing story that wasn't before, notice the authors or something.

And about the story I'll update maybe January 2? Let me enjoy may christmas and New Year guys, you too.

If you'll wondering how's my eyes? It still hurts and itchy and it annoys me huhu.

If you'll don't care, okay :)

Lemme insert Taehyungs face hikhok;