Lost Chapter (FIN)

2 month later

Y/N's POV

The police investigate the murder and torture of Yu JiMin also known as Karina. Along with Kim SeokJin and Park Jimin. It was a big loss, the two-person that was there for me are now gone. It's been 2 months and I am currently at the cemetery visiting their graveyard with Jungkook.

"Jin Oppa, Jimin I'm sorry if only I knew things would be like this I wouldn't have let it happen." Jungkook caresses my back, I'm not depressed I'm just guilty for dragging them into my mess.

Ring~Ring

"Hello, Mr. Officer?"

"Hello, Y/n it's about Taehyung."

The other line becomes silent as if they don't want me to hear or hear the word TAEHYUNG. I tried to forget about him but turns out he always hunts me and drag me into his hell. I gulp my own saliva, I didn't respond.

"We haven't found his body yet."

My heart skip a beat, I look at Jungkook, and the same as me he also looks worried that Taehyung might haunt us.

"Thank you for the info officer."

"Sure thing Y/n."

I hang up the call and we decided to leave the place.

"Let's just try to forget him Y/n I'm sure he will never find us."

"They help you because they care about you, don't be guilty I'm sure both of them are now happy."

Out of nowhere a loud sob can be heard from afar and started to get louder as the owner of the voice is coming from our direction. Jungkook and I look at the owner of the mouthpiece. It was Mika Jimin's girlfriend, what happened became more painful for her because the person she loved was now in the grave.

"Jimin - naaaaa!!" She cried while her knees were on the ground, every tear in her eyes drop on Jimin's gravestone. I bend my knees to level Mika's height and rub her back. She continues crying and looks at me. I thought she would get angry but I was surprised when she hugged me, I exhale and smile bitterly.

Fast Forward.

The three of us stop by in a cafe and get something to enjoy ourselves company. As I was gonna sip my cup of coffee I notice Mika keep on staring at me. She smiles at me.

"Every time I saw you, it reminds me of Jimin. He keeps on talking about you of how great a friend you are to him. No wonder he helps you a lot but to be honest I wasn't jealous about that. I can't take care of him the way you do, all I'm just trying to say is that thank you for being there for him Y/N."

"I-" my words cut off when she speaks again.

"No need to say a word Y/N. I didn't blame you for anything. By the way, I'm moving out of the country and trying to have a fresh start, and believe me I won't forget about Jimin, you and  him Jungkook right?" She smiles while sipping her coffee as we both look at her. I know she tried her best to be brave.

"I'll treasure every memory we had with Jimin and I'll bring those with me even though it hurts." Her eyes started to well up with tears but she manage to control them.

"Thanks for hearing me out Y/N. I need to go."

With just like that Mika left us speechless.

---

1 month later

Y/n cried when she remembered her dream, back then what she saw was still blurry, her dream was not complete until he combined everything and it became clear to her.

"Baby!" Jungkook said as he opened the bedroom door and y/n came up to him crying.

"Who are you? Why do I see you in my dream?" Y/n asked jungkook sighed he knew everything but he can't tell it y/n because if he will tell y/n he will gone forever. But if y/n herself or the owner herself discovered it, he can say something about it.

"Your mother made me for you, she knew that her time is almost up and she thinks that she doesn't want you to be alone all of your life so she made me," Jungkook explained.

"I understand, it all makes sense now, but what are you for? Did Mommy create you for me as your sister? Or being me as your Mother? Tell me?" Y/n still can't understand, because her love for him has become even deeper, she doesn't know if it's right. Or is she crossing the limit?

"Your Mother gave me no status we just made this far and if you want me out of your life I can disappear forever, but if you tell me to stay I'll be your side forever acting like a real human being, your decision y/n. "

Just when y/n hears that Jungkook disappears from her, her chest hurts, she won't let herself be miserable, and even more, she doesn't want to lose Jungkook in her life.

Y/n stood up and buried herself in Jungkook's chest, she hugged him. "I don't want you to go away Jungkook-ah, you're my baby and I love you more than you think, so I want you! I want you to stay with me forever."

Jungkook was reassured by what he heard, He exists in this world with a purpose and that is to make his girl happy. Jungkook becomes a fully grown man with ambition and a purpose to Live.

------

6 months later.

"Ahh!"  Jungkook hurried up to the room when he heard y/n scream.

"Y/n are you okay?" He also shouted from below and when he opened the door he saw y/n holding her stomach.

"I'm going to give birth, Jungkook!" He shouted, Jungkook was disconcerted and didn't know what to do. "What are you waiting for, pick me up and let's go to the hospital," Y/n shouted while trying to bear the pain in her stomach.

Fast Forward.

"Sir, you can come in now," said the nurse, and Jungkook immediately went there. Jungkook saw y/n as she held the newborn baby.

"Oh here comes Daddy!" Y/n said as if the child could see. "His name is Jiho." Jungkook can't take his eyes off Jiho, he can't believe he has a child. And he was happy about it.

"Jiho-ya I'm your Daddy!" Jungkook touched the child's cheek and smiled at it.

Nine months later and Y/N is now out of the hospital with Jungkook and their baby boy Jiho. As they get off the car, they immediately got inside the house but before they open the front door a gift box got their attention. Jungkook picks it up and reads the letter out loud so that Y/N can hear it.

"Congratulations Darling, you finally have a baby, OUR baby." - T.

FIN

Author's Note:

There is no Sequel or Book 2, that's how this bookends.

And I have my upcoming book "LET ME GO" please go and check it too.