Six🐰

Mianhae huhu as I've review my previews chapter there are lots of typos, and grammatical error, sowwy! Xoxo

-------

Y/n headed downstairs and he caught Kookie poking his full boner. She can't move when she saw how big it is she was about to turn back to his room when Kookie called him.

"M-mommy help!" He said when teary eyes, she don't want to because she also don't know what to do. She sighed and headed closer to Kookie. "W-what happened?" She want to know how he got a boner while just watching TV.

"I-i saw Mommy Naked and I'm sick." Her eyes widen 'Did I just left the door open?' she though to herself 'So this is all my fault?'.

"Don't you know how to deal with this?" She asked and he shook his head as 'NO'. She bite her lips when she saw kookie's boner its so big and it tempting her. Until she felt wetness on her underwear.

"O-okay Kookie you need to stay still okay? Don't make a move I'll help you."

"Mommy help?"kookie asked and she just nodded.

As kookie obeyed y/n started taking of her shirt, short and underwear in front of kookie. She also take off kookie's hoodie and place herself on top of Kookie and insert to herself. "Ahh!" She scream as this is also her first time, she move herself slowly up and down and she smiled when he saw a satisfaction face on kookie's.

"Ahh!" She moan and she also can heard kookie's moan "M-mommy aahh~"

When Kookie get comfortable at the situation he manage to move himself and started to move his own hips that make y/n turn crazy on how it felt so good.

"Ahh fuck kookie!" She maon.

As Kookie was about to come, he became very aggressive towards y/n while y/n seemed to lose her breath with every pump of the young man towards her. She felt in heaven thinking that kookie's penis inside of her. "Mommy!" Kookie scream as his juice came out.

Y/n rested on kookie's shoulder as she was tired of all the sex they had and she fall to sleep.

Enjoy your happy days my darling, I know we made you a perfect gift that makes you not lonely at all. We are sorry for being not there for you my darling but we promise to look at you up here.