Twenty 🐰

Y/n's POV

"I'll get going Jin, you can do it alone, right?" I grabbed my bag and was about to leave the shop when Jin stopped me. "Wait Y/n," I halted as he rushed to his bag and pulled a box. He presented it to me which I accepted.

"Advance Happy Birthday Y/n."

I smile warmly at Jin, "I thought you forgot." I said slightly punching his shoulder. "How can I forget your special day, anyways enjoy your day with Jungkook, Y/n. I wish I can join you both but I need to go home to Busan so maybe next year." I simply nodded at Jin, I completely understand him.

He always visits his grandma at Busan, he can only visit her once a month and sadly it's tomorrow which is had to be my special day. Jin is a busy man and I don't mind questioning him about how he got so busy. I trust him and he trusts me that's the most important thing for me.

"I can't wait next year Jin, say hi to grandma for me." He nodded and smiled at me.

I got home and open the door as Jungkook greeted me. "Baby your back." He walks closer to me and hugs me. My eyes widen. What's with him? Did he just change the way he called me? We broke the hug and I observed the way he act, something is off. He change a bit, but I can't point it out.

"Let's eat dinner Jungkook-ah," I put my bag on the sofa and headed towards the kitchen to place the already cooked rice and fried chicken that I bought. While Jungkook followed me without saying a word.

Next Morning.

I examine the way Jungkook acts. He's in front, writing the answer that the teacher wanted everyone to answer but turns out no one wants to volunteer, and here he is. Raise his hand and participate attentively. How can he be so attentive in class while me? Nevermind. "Very Good Mr. Jeon you can go back to your sit now." The teacher applause him and everyone, while I just glared at him while going back next to my seat.

"Am I good baby?" He whispered in my ears slightly winking at me. I stared at him while frowning. "How come you know that? The teacher hasn't taught us about that topic yet?" I raise a question and he just smiles proudly. "Remember I read your books." My mouth was left open not believing his words.

Fast Forward.

I'm currently walking in an empty corridor since everyone is busy eating lunch while Jungkook is with Jimin when suddenly someone grabs my hands and yanks me to the Heads Office. I look my gazed whoever is this who drag me here and to my surprise it was Taehyung.

"Why did you drag me?" I said in an irritated tone. "I need to give you something." He headed to his desk and grabbed something on it.

"Happy Birthday darling." My eyes widen it was a big box and a paperback, for sure whatever it is in this box, it's expensive. I gulped and look at him.

"How do you know it's my birthday?"

"I have my ways darling, now open it."

I unwrapped the box and my heart almost skip a beat this can't be. How come he knows I want this? This is the dress I saw when we and Jungkook have a date. And five of the album of my favorite Band?

"N-No, I-I can't take this, this is too much."

"I insist you need to take it." To be honest I really want to take it and run away like crazy. I was so happy this is what I want to get. It's been a year since I don't have updated on my favorite band because of my busy college life but thanks to Taehyung I remember myself being a fangirl.

I hug Taehyung out of nowhere, "Thank you Taehyung so, so much." As much longer we take while hugging I can smell his perfume scent and also I can feel his hand traveling to my back and when I can feel his hands in my butt cheek. I broke the hug and smile awkwardly. If it wasn't really for the album and this dress I will really slap him.

"Thank you for this, I need to go."

Taehyung's POV

If it wasn't for the conversation I heard last night I wouldn't know her birthday. I hired a spy to stalk every move Y/n did.

I smirk as she walks out of my office. I really need her to be with me soon. I'm so desperate. I walk back and forth thinking about how my body felt when our bodies touched each other. I almost got a boner when I grab his butt, damn she's making me turn on.

How come she's the one I felt like this?

I lost my imagination when suddenly someone entered my Office and my utterance changed because of it.
"Taehyung we need to talk." She walks closer to me while I walk back to my swivel chair. "You know I'm so embarrassed at that day you leave me in the restaurant." She complained and I just smirked.

"You did it to yourself, Karina."

"I don't understand, Her! Who is she? Tell me!" She yelled while walking back and forth I can see she is stressed out. "Soon to be my wife," I said while caressing my chin.

"Wife?"

"Well I don't think so, I'll swear to God Taehyung If I can't have you then no one is."  She looks directly into my eyes as well as I. She's fuming but I didn't show any enthusiasm.

Karina was about to leave when she turned around. "By the way, I slap her." She smirk while my eyes widened she slam the door shut and my anger started to boil.

How dare her slap my darling.
Don't you dare do anything stupid Karina, I'll swear I'll bury you alive.

---

2:50 PM

Jungkook is currently looking for Y/n since she left, it never came back so he is looking for her even during class time. Taehyung came out of the Office and Jungkook's eyes widened he remembered who it was in front of him.

"Jungkook." Taehyung places a warm smile as he sees Jungkook but Jungkook is the opposite he's confused. "How come your here and Who are you?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kim Taehyung the owner of this school and you know what I also own?" Jungkook frowned he don't understand what Taehyung means. He leans closer to Jungkook and whispers to his ears.

"Y/n."

He suddenly gets upset "Y/n is mine." Jungkook insists but Taehyung laughs like a maniac. "You claim Y/n as yours yet you can't even get what she wants while me I just give her a perfect give for her birthday. And I know you don't even know when is her birthday don't you?" Taehyung looks at Jungkook while smiling, he likes how Jungkook got mad at him.

Jungkook pushes him and walks away to find Y/n.  His words are hunting him and he got mad remembering those words. He wants to punch Taehyung but there is some urge that stops him from doing it. Until he saw Y/n seating in the pocket forest near the school. No one comes there when class hour so it's just the two of them.

"Y/n baby?" Jungkook called and she just look at him with no emotion. But when Jungkook got closer she place a smile on her lips. "You shouldn't be here Jungkook-ah." She said soullessly, Jungkook notice how Y/n's face got red.

"What happened to your cheeks?" He asked but she just shrugged his head. "Don't mind this." Jungkook sits beside Y/n and looks at her complexion, he notices the book she was holding and a paper bag.

"What is this?" He asked and that's when reality struck him. "Is this from Taehyung?" Y/n look at him and nodded that's when Jungkook suddenly snatches the album and attempt to rip it off when Y/n stop him.

"No, Jungkook-ah!stop!" Y/n didn't realize she had just pushed Jungkook so hard that he fell to the ground, Jungkook's eyes widen. "O my gosh I-I'm so sorry Jungkook-ah."

Jungkook stands on his own and walks away without listening to any of Y/n's words.