Her

Diaz POV

As I was walking out of this weird and uncomfortable place and into my car and told Cairo to take me back to the mansion I kept thinking about her.

Miss Sanchez.

She is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life. She seems girlfriend material. If Kade likes her I'll probably ask her out on a date.

But for now I just want her in my bed begging me to fuck her senseless. The things I would do to this woman. I've never went down on a woman they always go down on me. But for her I would eat her soul right outta her.

I want to spread her legs and rub her clit and finger her until she cums all over my fingers and place kisses over her body, Mark her and make her mine.

I want to force my self into her tight little pu-

" Fratellino!!! " ( baby brother ) my older sister Francesca yelled

" you know Cesca I am not fucking deaf plus your only 2 years older than me stop fucking calling me Fratellino " I said calmly and she giggled, I smiled at her.

I love my sister. She's the kindest person in world I'm so glad me and Kade have her in our lives. I will do anything to protect her.

" You have a business trip tomorrow your flight is at 4 am " she said

" Thank you for reminding me " I sighed.

I fucking hate business trips. I'm out of the country for months discussing money, drugs and weapons with different mafia bosses from all over the world. But I also love going to show off that I'm the largest 1 in the world and I love how I strike fear into all of them, all except one them, the Gonzalez. I fucking hate them.

I was now angry at the the thought of them.

Then the thought of her released my anger. Wtf.... that never happens and I always break stuff when I'm mad.

Am I in " love " with her? Ew I felt sick saying that.

I shaked my head and got out of my thoughts about her when I heard miss Aurora my care taker since I came out the womb knocked and said

" Sir I'm here to pack your suit case "

" Auntie Aurora " I rolled my eyes at her I hate when she calls me sir why can't she just call me by my name?

I stepped out of my room and went down into the kitchen where Cesca was making me something to eat.

Did I tell you guys that she's an amazing cook? No I did not because she isn't I sat and watched her throw pieces of bacon into the frying pan and the oil started popping up and the psychopath dashed a cup of water into the pan which started a small fire in the pot. I had to get the fire extinguisher and the fire was out. I took up the pan I put it into the sink. I turned around and saw Cesca cleaning the stove up.

" What do you want to eat" i said while laughing at her.

" fottuto stronzo " ( fucking asshole ) she said

" maiale grasso " ( Fat pig ) i replied

" I'm gonna hijacked your flight " she yelled

" At least I won't have to eat your dog food " I said calmly

And she threw a glass at me which I quickly dodged.

" You have anger issue's " I laughed at her

And she pulled out her gun and pointed it at me I did the same, Cesca was fuming and I was laughing at her.

There here come Scarlett and Rage.

They both pulled out their guns and pointed it at each other.

My grandma, Ivory, stood at the top of the staircase and pointed 2 glocks down on everyone and said