The Ball

Valicity's POV

I am 4 months pregnant.

Ezio and I were currently going downstairs. We are leaving Italy for Dubai for some fancy ball thing.

" Dad when are you coming back? " Kade asked Ezio.

" It's just a 3 day trip bud " Ezio answered him while looking at his phone.

" We need to leave now Ezio " Angelo said and Ezio nod.

" Jerry and James are outside sir " Raul said.

" Perfect " Ezio replied.

Ezio held my hand as we walked out of the house. So did Angelo along with Dahlia and Michael along with Michelle.

Ezio and I along with Owen got into a separate SUV from his family.

James and Jerry brought out the luggage and was getting back to their respective rides.

Jerry was driving us and James was driving the others.

I wind down the window.

" Bye guys " I said while waving to everyone and they waved back.

Then the window went up as Jerry began to drive.

1 hour later

We were now boarding the private jet. We all got seated and within a couple minutes we took off.

Ezio's POV

" I haven't been on a flight since I was a little girl " Isabella said.

" Get use to it. We'll be flying regularly " I said then kissed her hand.

Isabella and I continued talking.

" Can I get you anything sir? " the flight attendant asked with her cleavage exposed.

God sometimes I wish I wasn't this irresistible.

" No thank you we are fine " Isabella spoke up and the flight attendant glared at her then walked off.

" Since it's a 5 hour flight I might as well get some sleep before we land. " She said.

I took her hand and we walked to a section where there was a bed.

She laid down and I cuddled her. She closed her eyes and I just stared at her.

" Him or her is kicking " she said with her eyes still closed then smiled.

" Where? " I asked as I looked at her stomach.

" Here " she said while guiding my hand to where the kick was. I felt the little guy or lady kick and my heart felt weird.

I looked up and Isabella was fast asleep.

Now's my chance.

I went down beside her tummy and placed a kiss on it.

" Ehi piccola. Non vedo l'ora di conoscerti. Spero che tu sia una dolce bambina, so che sarai una ragazza. Ti insegnerò ogni singolo Nicki Minaj che conosco. Sarai un barbo in piena regola prima di avere 6- "  ( Hey little one. I can't wait to meet you. I hope you're a sweet baby girl, I know you'll be a girl. I will teach you every single Nicki Minaj I know. You'll be a full blown barb before you are 6- )

" Did you just say something about Nicki Minaj? " Isabella cut me off.

" No " I said while looking up at her and she smirked.

" That was a private conversation " I said then got up from the bed she laughed and I left the room giving her some quiet so she could rest.

5 hour's later